Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

I need to cop that bear shirt from karmaloop
pimp.gif

picked up some wolf grey 5's today.. ^ @ Tjay . . those grey laces on the GB's look awesome.. might try em on my pair..
smile.gif

2woaexi.jpg

to join 5 the family..
20pc0f7.jpg

picked up some wolf grey 5's today.. ^ @ Tjay . . those grey laces on the GB's look awesome.. might try em on my pair..
smile.gif

2woaexi.jpg

to join 5 the family..
20pc0f7.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

wow that was childish, they have creases straight across the toe so no they arent VNNNNDDDDDSSSS.. That term is thrown around so loosely in the buy/sell its a shame, and lets not even talk about on the "other"site, shoe be half beat to hell talking about vnds.

/Rant

To add to that, for a little over $200, he could have gotten a fresh DS pair.  
VNDS is always up for debate in any Buy/Sell forums.  
laugh.gif

wow that was childish, they have creases straight across the toe so no they arent VNNNNDDDDDSSSS.. That term is thrown around so loosely in the buy/sell its a shame, and lets not even talk about on the "other"site, shoe be half beat to hell talking about vnds.

/Rant

To add to that, for a little over $200, he could have gotten a fresh DS pair.  
VNDS is always up for debate in any Buy/Sell forums.  
laugh.gif

/Rant
laugh.gif
 that other site o lord them youngings 
to me a shoe is worn or new bottom line that is what it comes to..if someone foots been in there thats that its a worn shoe....the condition and pictures should speak for themselves and reflect a fair price to said condition

/Rant
laugh.gif
 that other site o lord them youngings 
to me a shoe is worn or new bottom line that is what it comes to..if someone foots been in there thats that its a worn shoe....the condition and pictures should speak for themselves and reflect a fair price to said condition

after years of stunting i finally copped the AM97 Silver Red. They're at the South Chicago outlet for 59.97 and they do phone orders.
Wanted to make iDs for the longest and recently fell in love with the AM90. Wanted a yellow shoe because people want a lot for the Lightning IV
Finally after 2 years I found a pair of DS Royal 1/2 Cents for retail shipped. could have tried to win them for less on ebay, but did not way to take any chances.

after years of stunting i finally copped the AM97 Silver Red. They're at the South Chicago outlet for 59.97 and they do phone orders.
Wanted to make iDs for the longest and recently fell in love with the AM90. Wanted a yellow shoe because people want a lot for the Lightning IV
Finally after 2 years I found a pair of DS Royal 1/2 Cents for retail shipped. could have tried to win them for less on ebay, but did not way to take any chances.

those Wu Polo bear tees are sick! any other designs? where can i scope?

right, karmaloop.com

my bad!

Back
Top Bottom