Official July 2011 Pick-Up Post: No Pic Quoting!

those Wu Polo bear tees are sick! any other designs? where can i scope?

right, karmaloop.com

my bad!

7ad368826523961faf03f6dc82369cd1a08fc96f_r.gif

pimp.gif

3ef3640e63bc9e9ba3fcf2fc88d395362bd73867_r.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

wow that was childish, they have creases straight across the toe so no they arent VNNNNDDDDDSSSS.. That term is thrown around so loosely in the buy/sell its a shame, and lets not even talk about on the "other"site, shoe be half beat to hell talking about vnds.

/Rant
laugh.gif
 that other site o lord them youngings 
to me a shoe is worn or new bottom line that is what it comes to..if someone foots been in there thats that its a worn shoe....the condition and pictures should speak for themselves and reflect a fair price to said condition
You would agree that retail stores sell worn shoes for full price? People try on shoes, walk around and don't buy them.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

wow that was childish, they have creases straight across the toe so no they arent VNNNNDDDDDSSSS.. That term is thrown around so loosely in the buy/sell its a shame, and lets not even talk about on the "other"site, shoe be half beat to hell talking about vnds.

/Rant
laugh.gif
 that other site o lord them youngings 
to me a shoe is worn or new bottom line that is what it comes to..if someone foots been in there thats that its a worn shoe....the condition and pictures should speak for themselves and reflect a fair price to said condition
You would agree that retail stores sell worn shoes for full price? People try on shoes, walk around and don't buy them.

Kal: You're KILLIN' it, Sir! Your shots are also looking better after every post
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

DHD: Nice KDs! I think I wanna head back to the outlets for those...

Kal: You're KILLIN' it, Sir! Your shots are also looking better after every post

DHD: Nice KDs! I think I wanna head back to the outlets for those...

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I thought I got a deal for 165. and theLwerd tryin to fire shots. someone post his pics real quick. ole pimpleface

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting personal in here!

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

I thought I got a deal for 165. and theLwerd tryin to fire shots. someone post his pics real quick. ole pimpleface

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Getting personal in here!

Originally Posted by davey5737

dweeb that id colorway is pretty nice, but what is going on with that toebox?

i have no idea.  its a size 9.5 if that makes a difference.  i didn't wear them either.  

Originally Posted by davey5737

dweeb that id colorway is pretty nice, but what is going on with that toebox?

i have no idea.  its a size 9.5 if that makes a difference.  i didn't wear them either.  

bAyArEaFliP, there's a way to remove all that tape from the box if you're interested. It will preserve the box and at least you won't lose it and have all that tape on it.

bAyArEaFliP, there's a way to remove all that tape from the box if you're interested. It will preserve the box and at least you won't lose it and have all that tape on it.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks bro, much appreciated, trying to step my game up a bit

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks bro, much appreciated, trying to step my game up a bit

Back
Top Bottom