Official July 2011 WDYWT: No Pic Quoting! VOL. IT'S HOT OUTSIDE!

roll.gif
:rollim
roll.gif

haha, man, y'all chill out. i just worded that wrong. that was the last time i wore them b4 i put them on ebay.

haha, man, y'all chill out. i just worded that wrong. that was the last time i wore them b4 i put them on ebay.

that fit is almost a couple weeks old actually, i just don't pull the pix off my camera but like once a week, and that same night i took the pix to put them on ebay.

i just worded it wrong, cuz i did wear those pretty much a day or two b4 i shipped them out.

c'mon guys, i love shoes, i buy a lot of shoes, i don't %#@* on people like that, cuz i wouldn't want to be %$#%%$* on.

that fit is almost a couple weeks old actually, i just don't pull the pix off my camera but like once a week, and that same night i took the pix to put them on ebay.

i just worded it wrong, cuz i did wear those pretty much a day or two b4 i shipped them out.

c'mon guys, i love shoes, i buy a lot of shoes, i don't %#@* on people like that, cuz i wouldn't want to be %$#%%$* on.

Originally Posted by az005us

93 Pippen All Star Maestros to Dinner

What's good Adam.  Read about these in your blog.  I'm crazy jealous right now cause I still think of those all the time, and how easily attainable they were for me when they dropped, and I just kept putting it off, thinking the price would drop and now I never see em.  Loved that shoe though, beat my black ones to the ground.

Originally Posted by az005us

93 Pippen All Star Maestros to Dinner

What's good Adam.  Read about these in your blog.  I'm crazy jealous right now cause I still think of those all the time, and how easily attainable they were for me when they dropped, and I just kept putting it off, thinking the price would drop and now I never see em.  Loved that shoe though, beat my black ones to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom