Official JULY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Outlet Kansas City-(913) 788-7263

Olympic Elite Socks

CP3.V (Black) 79.99

Hyperdunk Supreme (BG PE) 99.99

Hyperenforcer (Westbrook PE Home) 99.99

Kobe Mamba 6 Shorts 32.00

Every store I call for these Elite socks are sold out ... smh.

couple of my outlet dudes told me they had people calling in trying to put 20 pairs on hold to come pick up :smh: :smh:

they opened at 10 and were sold out by 12 :smh: :smh:

Try Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth Nj. saw them on Friday, it's worth a shot.

I just saw some regular red/white and black/white elite socks at the Vacaville, CA Outlet on the weekend, and they had some nike shirts that were 2 for $30

Last edited:
I also saw scattered sizes of the white/blue/yellow Livestrongs at Folsom for the same prize.

thanks guys. icantjump if your out there id still like to know the info on the outlet you saw them. you posted about them twice but never said price, store or anything

paramus nj out has hypergamer low (rose classic) on sale for $51 plus an extra 20% off today only. Also they got black bron 8s for $119

My outlet St louis just got a whole shipment of BCA Elites and they were flying off the shelves but they still had a lot in stock along with Lebron 8 V/2 Summit Lake and Jordan 2011 white/black

My outlet St louis just got a whole shipment of BCA Elites and they were flying off the shelves but they still had a lot in stock along with Lebron 8 V/2 Summit Lake and Jordan 2011 white/black
What was the price on the 2011's?

FYI, I was at the Portland OR Factory Store on MLK and they were stocking a HUGE amount of Elite socks today in a huge variety of colors.Phone number is 503-281-5901

Last edited:
thanks guys. icantjump if your out there id still like to know the info on the outlet you saw them. you posted about them twice but never said price, store or anything

its the san leandro outlet...prices were 59.99-79.99 i i remember. i didnt have time to take pics, but they were the white/blue livestrongs, black/white free run 2s, teal free run 3s and free run shields here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom