OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

FNF email came through. Lately, Nike Flushing has been wild trash. I went there yesterday, they had scattered sizes of sail/turq AM 95 for $94.99 (plus 20% off). They also had a pair of size 13, pantone 7's for $129.99 (already got them). FNF is usually miss at this spot, might try to hit up the BK store.

Weird. I got the last F&F code but I still haven’t gotten this one. Does it take some time?

New Cat Here, Been Spectating For a While But Now I'm Here To Run.... How do you get that F&F life on?

New Cat Here, Been Spectating For a While But Now I'm Here To Run.... How do you get that F&F life on?

Gotta have a nike account
Nike usually sends a one time code thru email and a generic code thru the app
Code thru the app can be used endless times
So if someone posts it everyone can use it
But not everyone gets it
I've gotten one pretty much everytime in the last 2 years or so
But last F&F i didn't get one
I'm hoping to get one this time...

I signed up with about four emails for a couple of years now, and never get invites. Only thing I get is info about new products

Yes, but not frequent... like once a year with one email address. But with another email address, I made a bunch of purchases on nike Canada’s website.
do you live near a nike outlet? Someone said on here a couple months back it also based on if you live near an outlet. I buy off the nike.com website once or twice a year and sometimes off the snkrs app

do you live near a nike outlet? Someone said on here a couple months back it also based on if you live near an outlet. I buy off the nike.com website once or twice a year and sometimes off the snkrs app

Yes, I live within a six minute drive to the Vaughan mills outlet, but it’s Canada. Nearest American outlet is Niagara Falls. I do surveys for the outlet by me all the time too.

I normally rely on the app, but during the last one, it seemed like they tightened up on who they sent it to. I never received it on the app last time.

Nearest Nike outlet for me is a 25min drive. But I do always fill out the surveys for the $5 reward. Maybe that helps?

I live 40 minutes from my nearest outlet and go at least once every week or two. I haven’t bought off of SNKRS or Nike.com in YEARS. And I always get an email

For those that don't have a pass but are a Nike+ member and use the Nike app, try chatting with a rep. I did that last time and they emailed me the generic app pass.

I just got the one through the app, so we may just need to be patient and see. For what it’s worth no email yet though.

Anybody out in Phoenix or Arizona? I'll be visiting a friend this weekend and I'm wondering which outlet typically has the best selection.

Also got notice through the app, but recent experience tells me there won't be additional discounts or sales, and a lot of stuff will be marked up, so eh...

What are the first digits of the number in the app for you guys?
Mine is 1637.....01

The ones via email are one time use. Weird how a random account I made last year always gets the email yet my accounts that are 8 years old each don’t get them :lol:

IMG_1061.jpg
Two accounts here, same barcode and code...

Back
Top Bottom