OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Mebane NC (prices before discount, various sizes all)

Ultramarine 180 - 89.99
PG 1 Black Gum - 64.97
Jordan 2 / Converse Pack - 199.99
Wheat 13 - 129.99
Altitude 13 - 139.99
Olive 13 - 129.99
Wheat 1 - 89.99
Vapormax Black/Grey - 159.99

All I remember.

Both are so hit and miss man. smh. I am deciding also.
when isn't Great Lakes awful? :lol:

ive got a pair of crappy shoes to return but don't wanna waste time driving there just for that

Detroit is good, they get good stuff a lot, just gotta go at the right time.

Is the downtown Detroit store always awful? Not sure if I should drive there or to great lakes
If you go Great Lakes today, give us an update on any Jordans or basketball. Might swing by based on your post otherwise likely never stepping foot there again

This is literally the first time in years that I have not received an email or an app coupon for the friends and family. Anybody know what’s up. I’m actually a semi-regular at my local outlet any suggestions?!

Just screenshot the pic posted a couple of pages back
You shouldn’t have any problems getting it to work

Stopped by Oak Brook real quick at lunch. Didn't see much outside of a size 18 pair of game royal 1s.

I asked if they had anything in the back, they said they just got a big shipment in but are still sorting through it and to check back tomorrow or Saturday.

Nike outlet oak brook size 12 retail

If you didn't buy these, someone else did.

Gonna try to hit up rosemont and kildeer today
I’ll post if I see anything good
Was gonna maybe head to oakbrook for those 12’s
But might wait for that “big shipment”
Hopefully they are still around

Stopped by Oak Brook real quick at lunch. Didn't see much outside of a size 18 pair of game royal 1s.

I asked if they had anything in the back, they said they just got a big shipment in but are still sorting through it and to check back tomorrow or Saturday.

If you didn't buy these, someone else did.

I just came back from there as well and I must agree. I managed to snag a pair of gray 12s in a 10.5 and some shirts. Outside of that, nothing heatwise worth mentioning.

Those 12s were moving. I saw a cat in there with a few pairs in his bag. I saw the 10.5 and snatched it mad quick. I might double back tomorrow afternoon to check again. I'm curious about this big shipment. Probably the Jordan 2/Converse pack.

They didn't have many sizes left of the 12s. Biggest was 9.5 and they said that was all they had left, nothing more in the back.

Shipment could be anything, I'll probably stop there again tomorrow to check though.

Damn thx for the update
I needed a size 10
Saved me a trip
Now I’m debating if I should hit up south chicago
If I don’t go there today or tomorrow it’s a wrap
It’s total chaos there on the weekend

Damn thx for the update
I needed a size 10
Saved me a trip
Now I’m debating if I should hit up south chicago
If I don’t go there today or tomorrow it’s a wrap
It’s total chaos there on the weekend

Today is the day. By tomorrow evening that place will be madhouse and Saturdays are terrible.

bought a pair of 180's last week at the outlets

received notification of the F&F this weekend and was thinking to just return them with the intent of repurchasing with the 30% discount. Has anyone tried this before? Do you think they'll give me a hard time for it?
It's up to the manager.. I've tried this in the past unsuccessfully. They say it needs to be processed and takes a while for it to go back on the sales floor.

Last night they were retagging prices upward lol

Some outlets are really blatant about it too, like Nike Flushing. You can tell the three different prices. To the right is $54.97. The one that's covered is even lower than that but is covered by a new sticker that has the price in $70s when they had a 20% sale the other week. Smh. I know a business is about making profits but come on...it's not like the SFB is a hot shoe either.

I think it's up to manager discretion whether they'll honor the lower price so you might want to bring that up if you see something like this.

Attachments

• 349B56EA-B809-4CA0-8590-7DE21E294326.jpeg
    349B56EA-B809-4CA0-8590-7DE21E294326.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 73
Some outlets are really blatant about it too, like Nike Flushing. You can tell the three different prices. To the right is $54.97. The one that's covered is even lower than that but is covered by a new sticker that has the price in $70s when they had a 20% sale the other week. Smh. I know a business is about making profits but come on...it's not like the SFB is a hot shoe either.

I think it's up to manager discretion whether they'll honor the lower price so you might want to bring that up if you see something like this.
It’s ridiculous ,it’s funny that they just use a pen n scratch off with a line n prices are still visible, more like telling customer we are ripping you off daylight.

Good look on the F&F coupon.

Sent it to my cousin, and he swung through Milpitas [Northern California]. He picked up one of the last few Black Cement 3s. With coupon, checkout was $122.

So I'd assume, with my Camarillo visit last week, those unopened AJ3 boxes may also be BC3s.

might have to give camarillo or looksie tomorrow, they're really good about keeping the resellers from getting all the good stuff.

Any Nike Clearance reports? Santa Clarita or Alpine

Facts! Nike Flushing is on that ********. They don't care, they know the Asian resellers are still copping. They also cracked down on the Extreme Sizes discounts. I used to eat lovely on them ****s.

do they have F&F passes in-store? never got a pass when nike+ usually sends me an email

might have to give camarillo or looksie tomorrow, they're really good about keeping the resellers from getting all the good stuff.

Any Nike Clearance reports? Santa Clarita or Alpine

sole bros was just vlogging at camarillo a couple of days ago, good info on what they have in-store, i can't stand them so I usually just watch it on mute :lol:

Back
Top Bottom