OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I filled out my survey from my F&F purchase last week, but there's no longer a prompt during the survey to receive $5 off next purchase of $25+.

Sad news, fellas.

1.jpg

I filled out my survey from my F&F purchase last week, but there's no longer a prompt during the survey to receive $5 off next purchase of $25+.

Sad news, fellas.

1.jpg

From the words the rep used, it looks like it’s only temporary. My outlets stopped putting survey codes for a few months last year, and then the surveys came back

Sad news, fellas.

1.jpg
Same, my receipt had it with the survey code, so I filled out the survey but they never asked for my email. If I knew, I wouldn't have wasted the few min.

same here. purchased something two days ago and did the survey and got a code in my email today. receipt was different though and didnt say $5 off next purchase.

Just left north vegas. Air max 180s in the purple and gold are 60$ thats about it for me anyway.

Also if you want the harden 1 the adi outlet has size 10-12 in the white and red for 40$
Wouldn’t mind another pair of Hardens for that price, I know Nike doesn’t but does Adidas outlet do phone orders?

No surprise to see that nothing was crackin’ at the Long Beach Pike outlet this morning. Hash wall was full price and the sneaker aisles were filled with the usual bricks. Not worth taking pictures. I did return my size 9 Tinker 3’s though.

$5/$10 surveys are a thing of the past. If you filled one out and got the voucher by all means use it but they will be doing away with them

No surprise to see that nothing was crackin’ at the Long Beach Pike outlet this morning. Hash wall was full price and the sneaker aisles were filled with the usual bricks. Not worth taking pictures. I did return my size 9 Tinker 3’s though.

brick, brick, brick. You kids need to go back to fortnite

National Harbor MD
No extra discount on clearance or hash wall
Only thing worth mentioning is Desert Ochre c/w of Pippen 1s for $74.99

Thanks Ed, I’ll be sure to send you a PM draft of my next outlet report before posting. That way you can proof it with what you deem to be proper nomenclature for an outlet report. Once it meets your standards, then I’ll post it to the forum. :smile:

Perfect.

So question about ordering through Nike.Com at a outlet store....

Plenty of times while walking through the aisles at a Nike outlet, I hear the employees often tell customers “we don’t have that, want us to order it or something similar online for you?”

And now it has me thinking. Often times Nike has a better price on a shoe on NDC that can be even cheaper with a discount such as the 20 percent summer sale going on right now. So long story short, will a outlet price match their own website? For example the PG2 is $90 at the outlet, yet for the same colorway it can be had on NDC for $60.

Will they sell it to you in store at the price? Or would they really just make you do a in store order and ship it to you? I’ve always wondered that

what are you even talking about im confused

i just don't care for the term "brick".

Everyones a reseller "sneaker head" now a days and the word is just stupid. Proves that people only buy based on projected resell value.

Moreover, this is an outlet thread...where a lot of us come to get deals.

Back
Top Bottom