OFFICIAL JULY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Any fnf pass pics?

Not sure which pics you are looking for but here are the dates I see from IG and I think earlier here too.

I would’ve received an email by now regarding f&f....

Haven't been getting the emails since the past 3-4 times already. Didn't get it on the App either.... Just gotta ask the employees at the outlets it seems.

Looks like they have a couple more days to mark those prices back up before the 30% off event.

38CD455B-D2F8-44FB-9ABD-A47574FA336E.png
I got an app notification with early access starting Wednesday. No barcode on the message and it says you need to enable location services for access.

Yeah same here got early access tomorrow
But this time it’s good for all stores not just one

Got the same thing thru the app about 5 min ago :pimp:

Question, it says “no adjustments toward previous purchases.” Is that the same as returning an item bought over the weekend and buy it back with 30% off??

Anyone visit the Orange County, CA Block Nike outlet recently? Curious to know if they still have Kobe 4 protro in stock/full size run.

Looks like it'll really be only one time use with the "unlock when you enter the store" message
Sucks because I usually go to at least 2 outlets during F&F.

I wondering when you go to the store if the app will unlock a 1-time use code versus prior ones had a universal code (that just said it was one-time use but not really)

If anyone is going to a store tomorrow can they unlock and report back if the code is a xxxxx00000001 (i.e. universal)?

Citadel had Blue/Red BW 97s for 79.99. Good deal for tomorrow.

It was disheveled so I left after that lol

looking for protro 4s in socal area, I called citadel they said they dont carry any at this time. Wondering if anyone else knows a spot that does carry them? would appreciate any help. Ill post again if I find anything as well.

Back
Top Bottom