***OFFICIAL JULY PICK UP POST***vol. NO PIC QUOTING.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7495424790_02ce2172b2_z.jpg

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

whatever you do... dont watch DJ Greg Streets collection on youtube... got me looking for SBs all over again. I hate how cheap sneakers can be in the whole grand scheme of things.
pimp.gif
 you are my long lost twin.....

2nqsfhs.jpg

Got the MOTHER OF ALL GRAILS BACK!
pimp.gif
 What's NguyenPowderIX without his PowderIX
laugh.gif

Just copped TB3s and Playoff 13s from some dude on ISS for 225. Will post pics when they come in. He has alot left for super cheap in great condition, nothing over 140 and all around size 12-14. PM for details

That Manny tee is
pimp.gif

Couple of outlet pickups for me and the lady.

Finally doubled up on these.

Just got my id's in.....fathers day present from my wife....the red is more darker then I thought it would be but they still tuff...

2hq6zpj.jpg

r9ol55.jpg

nno2ue.jpg

@jaliskoe nice pics! Are the GITD really that strong on the yeezys or is it just the HdR pics? Looks dope!

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by sho3tym

SouthRidge?

I went to the Footlocker/HOH at Mayfair.. I didn't try southridge cause i figured they didnt have em

Nice.

Are there more in that pack?

yeah the pack includes the air max JRs, Nomos, and Griffey 1s

Picked up a pair sorta locally.
3183698967ffe9e98ab10343061793b7624da510_r.jpg

Saw this on the freeway on the way there. This was when it was a bit more under control. It would frequently spaz out when the air really got under it. I saw a couple big car accident clean ups on the way home. Can't confirm if this mattress was the cause for any of them, I'd guess it caused all of them. Please folks, when you hit the road with a mattress on the top of your dodge durango- tie the god damn thing down with more than belts and extension cords. You can kill all of us.
9a11646be4860c0e9197bef552b8fc8dc6946728_r.jpg

Happy 4th Everyone.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Just got my id's in.....fathers day present from my wife....the red is more darker then I thought it would be but they still tuff...
Nice IDs. Did your wife make them or did she buy them? Either way she has good taste.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Nice IDs. Did your wife make them or did she buy them? Either way she has good taste.

I showed them to her a long time ago....and I guess she remembered how they looked and made them on her own.....even choose purple laces as my second lace choice so I can put them in my slh lows

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by DHD28
Don't think this counts as pic quoting,but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif