***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** NO PIC QUOTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fireberry Lows....

exxj.jpg

2000's

Still stoked my all time grails!

so sick. :pimp:

you just unDS?

that's about the shade of yellow my DS pair of 2000's are, but b4 i unDS, i've been thinking about seaglowing them as clear as possible and then dying them blue... i just think that blue ice like the recent concords and cool grey's have would look so much better on this shoe than the straight clear and usually mostly yellow...

then there's the other part of me that appreciates the vintage look, and respect that's how they originally came... i dunno, tough call... plus i'm not even sure anyone can really get them to actually look that icy blue...

so sick. :pimp:

you just unDS?

that's about the shade of yellow my DS pair of 2000's are, but b4 i unDS, i've been thinking about seaglowing them as clear as possible and then dying them blue... i just think that blue ice like the recent concords and cool grey's have would look so much better on this shoe than the straight clear and usually mostly yellow...

then there's the other part of me that appreciates the vintage look, and respect that's how they originally came... i dunno, tough call... plus i'm not even sure anyone can really get them to actually look that icy blue...

Thanks everyone,

@DJProtoJ Nah I just picked them up for a real good price at Sneakercon NY, I still can't believe it, I started collecting wanting these for years now. Didn't hesitate already 2 wears in, I couldn't believe how icy they were for 00' and the deal.. Luck is on our side sometimes. & I personally enjoy a tad bit of yellow like these, it's subtle, when it gets the color of a 40 oz is when I'll think about Sea Glow aha

Thanks

View media item 497772View media item 497774
Since we're on 00' space jams. Just pulled them out for 1st wear since owning and restoring them. Not a bad job IMO, maybe a few more treatments on soles wouldnt have hurt but I'm happy. Sorry about no "On Feet" shots, hope I didn't break any rules just after i took the pictures I threw them on and ran out the house. Wore these for my God Daughters 1st bday on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom