***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

not even that bad to lose a tip from the plats cause you can just throw one on from the bag. the solars have black tips and the bags still have gold tips =(

i think the solars would look dope with the gold tips instead 

went to OKC today and checked out the outlets... the nike store didn't have much, but Reebok had a decent sale plus i had an email coupon
the leather on my blue mid pair is
pimp.gif
then i bought my bro the crazy looking Zigs. wished nike would step up to quality leather

that pic with the previous Oly VIs and the new ones should show the youngns somethin.... the 00 pair, you can see the butter-ness of the leather... the 12s look like straight plastic....

Originally Posted by s dubl

that pic with the previous Oly VIs and the new ones should show the youngns somethin.... the 00 pair, you can see the butter-ness of the leather... the 12s look like straight plastic....

I agree bro! but we all know how JBs quality now on the new releases compared to the classic retro/ogs lets just not go there
wink.gif

WHAT STORES HAVE THE OLYMPIC UPTEMPOS?!?!???? MOTHER OF GOD SOMEONE TELL ME.......

Originally Posted by sckid20

WHAT STORES HAVE THE OLYMPIC UPTEMPOS?!?!???? MOTHER OF GOD SOMEONE TELL ME.......

I got mine at a local spot in Orlando called Men's Closet...Wasnt gonna play Nikes waiting game +%!*@@*% and miss out on them...

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Originally Posted by sckid20

I got mine at a local spot in Orlando called Men's Closet...Wasnt gonna play Nikes waiting game +%!*@@*% and miss out on them...
I could be wrong but I don't expect them to sell out quickly

look whos on house arrest now? sorry bro but i dnt like it when ppol look at me when i take pic of myself/my kicks outdoor just funny how u pick on me out of everybody who post indoor pics including yourself
roll.gif
my bad if you get jealous of my wears i dont intend to tho
happy.gif

Nahh not the same, I post pics outdoors all the time.... You're notorious for posting indoor shots of heat. haha man eff what people think, my neighbors prob think I'm weird as hell.

not often you see those with no creasing like that, kal.

you just unDS those or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom