***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
To a couple 4th of July festivities

Van doren series vans

7508078572_d0fc04e9aa.jpg

7508078654_83f8258eaf.jpg

To work:

Not me man. You can blame, don't matter. You actually gained more respect by coming out online versus being shy and/or ambiguous about it. Props Nowitz.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by jberk81

To work:

Not me man. You can blame, don't matter. You actually gained more respect by coming out online versus being shy and/or ambiguous about it. Props Nowitz.
You dumb, coward MFer- all you gotta do is right click and view the source of the pics you posted. It says jberk81's photobucket. 90% of dudes on here KNOW that aint true what your posting over there. Plus, anybody that wants to see the crap you sent to me via PM can check it out if they want, not hard to copy/paste (first you joke about being mentally ******ed, and then you start throwing F***OT around). You cop-out on the verse situation and now this, you a punk dude- and I think i was right about your female situation, you're genuinely thrilled that a woman would spend time with you so you instantly put a ring on it. Enjoy living in that little closet up in Quebec with your globe and peter pan leggings shun. I've had 2 people send me your address (from paypal business) if i wanted to mess with you, Im a grown man though - not a fraud like you. Oh, and no- i dont live with my parents, i can just afford more than 300 square feet
Not true!! My apartment is 1000sq feet! LIAR!!!
pimp.gif
 That is only my living room. You're so mean!! :-(

Yolo, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom