***OFFICIAL JULY WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that's not me... just some impostor with no life, obviously...

not even funny, but meth is currently banning them, their real screenname, and prolly their IP (think this new forum allows them to do it that way now), so i hope whatever that did for them was worth it... >D

densho- thought those seattle 10s aint your size? pics then back in the box? :tongue:

the 11.5 is my latest pick up and also my second pair i have a 9.5 which is my size dnt hate bro u makin urself look stupid :D

Last edited:
1patqw.jpg

yeah, that's not me... just some impostor with no life, obviously...
not even funny, but meth is currently banning them, their real screenname, and prolly their IP (think this new forum allows them to do it that way now), so i hope whatever that did for them was worth it... >D
I thought it was actually quite funny!

;

Grape vs to a barbeque

Whats up NT this is my first WDYWT post and im going to be posting alot, no nood been on here since '08. I love seeing all of your guys post and your personalities reflected through your outfits and pictures,

`Phar0 your probably my favorite person watching in this thread i admire your style and pics.

-c4 nice 6s

Whats up NT this is my first WDYWT post and im going to be posting alot, no nood been on here since '08. I love seeing all of your guys post and your personalities reflected through your outfits and pictures,

`Phar0 your probably my favorite person watching in this thread i admire your style and pics.

-c4 nice 6s

Anyways grapes to a barbeque

^ Yo Gejay!!! What's good dude, loooooong time no see/talk, we were just talkin about the days of designin tees on Instagram, haha, if you're on there, hit me up: @crisone

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom