OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

:bad dude alert:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sportfreak 2.0
nerd.gif

Five30...dope man! I need to pick me up some of those.

Thanks guys for the comments on the shoes.

Ajdlt and frijo, arriba Mexico compadres. Quick rant off topic, but I think it's a done deal that conejo is starting. El Vasco is going with the "experience." Bofo is terrible, still don't know how he got a spot over Jonathan. Guille will start too, but Chicharito will be our super sub as well as Guardado. Can't wait guys, where u guys watching the game at?

the other day, trying on iced out skull head shirts and ed hardy jackets... thinking about trying that look out for awhile, heard it automatically makes you tough.

Wearing that stuff doesn't make you 'tough,' it makes people look like a douche. DO NOT BUY ANY OF THAT STUFF - TACKY!!!

jberk81 wrote:

the other day, trying on iced out skull head shirts and ed hardy jackets... thinking about trying that look out for awhile, heard it automatically makes you tough.

Wearing that stuff doesn't make you 'tough,' it makes people look like a douche. DO NOT BUY ANY OF THAT STUFF - TACKY!!!

Wow people here arent very good with sarcasm....He clearly was joking, i think its a consensus that ed hardy is quite tacky...

roll.gif
roll.gif
Proto you're a straight mess for the Hardy pic's!!!  Be careful you might be accused of wearing "tough guy shirts" next!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

What a busy day... 1 more day of school.. some of my RSP kids finally did it ...
Polo gotta be rocked right. Can't have the undershirt hanging out and the collar unbuttoned. As for the shorts, call Ironman to get them wrinkles out.

^Thats not hatin, maybe he didnt know his shorts looked like they came from the bottom of the laundry . The nice gentleman above was just letting him know
wink.gif

Ray - 22 miles? I can barely do 3! Thats awesome man!

YO! Nah. I don't know what he been talking about in the Finals thread... but he be trolling in Sneaker Showcase.
tired.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and Mayhemgatz starting to dislike you bro 
laugh.gif

happy.gif
. nice Armys' still on the look out for that pair
laugh.gif
.....i'm sure it's only a matter of time before u get 'em
nerd.gif

thanks fellas
glasses.gif

dope kicks NT!

Ray - good $#!t, nice pic as well.
smokin.gif

Selecta -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

C4 - dope XII's

imo to much label on that fit and i'm not talking about the shorts

1.dope kostons
2.dope shorts

AGAIN IMO: white vneck would of done the fit good, a polo with multi-labled polo shorts kinda predictable

Back
Top Bottom