OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

sweeeet grape!
pimp.gif

Some of you must have led very very sheltered lives up to this point to go so crazy over someone else's sexual orientation....thought all that nonsense ended last month
anyway, today....my son and I rockin sj again....he loves these shoes
313hw7c.jpg

Originally Posted by pharO

Was at work, and this kid came up with the new space jams on.. And asked me why did mine yellow so quickly?
I just smiled..
right before the the 09 eggplants came out i went tinto a footlocker and asked the guy working if they would get the eggplants and can you pre order them etc etc.. He said "sir i think you have us confused, you might want to check at publix(a grocery store)" He was dead serious...

looked at him like
myman.gif

and then just walked away

Nikekidwonder wrote:
Why do people wear NBA socks its so corny IMO lol

But to each his own

HAHAHA are you serious? 
indifferent.gif

Im not wearing no hanes reg socks, that get messed up at the end of each wear.

NBA / Jordan > ________

HAHAHA still can't believe you said that...

Rolling stone face anyone?

Originally Posted by truniversal

Lets see how peeps react if the male version of lcg7411 show up.

live and let live

It's a sneaker message board, not the Vatican.

They like sneakers, and stay within the rules who cares.

Anyways since I couldn't get onto NT yesterday...

For game 1
2m4rc5z.jpg

5uqea.jpg

NBa socks are ok. i just cant do those. the logo is too much for me. but they are comfortable i bet.

today. bout to give these a beating, but i might take it lightly... these look good with denim...

4672383770_c12f2c21e8.jpg

4672386148_d93255170d.jpg

later

^I'm liking those Miller/Marvin the Martian/whatever-the-heck-they're-called dunk SBs up there. Do they come with red laces?

Thanks.

Jordan VI Varsity Red, Nudie Thin Finn, Black American Apparel V, 2006 Harley-Davidson 883 Sportster (test ride).

Originally Posted by lcg7411

xX LeGod Xx>> Our daughter is White, Italian, Black, & Cherokee Indian... why do you ask?

PLAYOFF12>> Awwww man I love those cement 3's!!!! My house got broke into right before X'mas last year and they got my OG black&white cement 3's ( along with 3 other pairs and about 5 pairs of my daughters)...I'm still super salty...if I see some chic walkin' round in my shoes this summer it's gonna be all bad for her.  Those are clean tho, very very pretty

Today we all rocked some 10's to go cop some Armani shades:

Maaaaaan I don't know why sometimes the pic is so daggon small... it's taken with the same phone, same settings, same everything... I dunno why it does that...but it's really annoying.
1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Can't keep these things off my feet...
They are just beautiful,

Kangol,
American Apparel cardigan, Gap button down,
Levi, AM1,

Back
Top Bottom