OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

gucci!

4680908626_298ed429cd_b.jpg
4680908924_74cd768f7f_b.jpg

4680277971_3f34a719ac_b.jpg

burr!

Diggin' the baby blue Dalitso...we just copped those 9's for our daughter... they are sick.

I broke these out for the 2nd time for a 20M run to get familiar with the SF Marathon course. On their first run I felt some discomfort because of the thick insole, but after I swapped for a double stack of Lunar insoles, they were GOLDEN! They're definitely worth the $40 I spent. Now, I don’t know which shoes I’ll use on race day!

21kmips.jpg

Vomero4s

LMAO

I dont think the ref's were the ones who had EIGHT three pointers, or the ones who had a double double

Lame excuses

i got a idea why not just make it about the shoes and not your lifestyle? you girls look like you try to hard.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I broke these out for the 2nd time for a 20M run to get familiar with the SF Marathon course. On their first run I felt some discomfort because of the thick insole, but after I swapped for a double stack of Lunar insoles, they were GOLDEN! They're definitely worth the $40 I spent. Now, I don’t know which shoes I’ll use on race day!

Vomero4s

Have you tried the vibram shoes at all? I have a pair pretty much minimal shoe basically like a sock and supposed to closely resemble barefoot running. I like them so far, every shoe i tried before i had problems with my feet afterwards. So far i like these havent tried marathon distances but for what i do they're dope you should look into them though.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Vomero4s

Have you tried the vibram shoes at all? I have a pair pretty much minimal shoe basically like a sock and supposed to closely resemble barefoot running. I like them so far, every shoe i tried before i had problems with my feet afterwards. So far i like these havent tried marathon distances but for what i do they're dope you should look into them though.

I haven't, nor have I tried barefooted running. I saw them on someone's feet a couple of months ago, and I thought I was trippin' for a moment lol. I'll definitely look into them (barefoot running and Vibrams) after the marathon though.

last week of school this kid told me to wear sb's all week so i will... unds these today and i broke up a fight...

Originally Posted by kenny meez

i got a idea why not just make it about the shoes and not your lifestyle? you girls look like you try too hard.

umm seems like someone has a problem with other people's lifestyles...how are their pics not about the shoes?? i dont see you poking into other people's business when they post pics of themselves or pics of them and their significant others etc.  so what is your problem?

ignorance must be bliss huh?.. GFTO....spread that negativity elsewhere.

For today... well yesterday now I guess.... to the library for 5+ hours working on papers... Finals suck
zv7vgh.jpg

forgot how great new prestos feel lol

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i got a idea why not just make it about the shoes and not your lifestyle? you girls look like you try too hard.

umm seems like someone has a problem with other people's lifestyles...how are their pics not about the shoes?? i dont see you poking into other people's business when they post pics of themselves or pics of them and their significant others etc.  so what is your problem?

nothing negative. im not dissing there lifestyle as i said in ever pic it looks like there trying very hard to prove some point. to each his/her own. kinda sad that in this day and age you have to watch every thing you say cause someone going to take it the wrong way. oh by the way i post on here hardly ever so to say im not saying something about other people, if i saw another couple do it over and over i would say the same thing. 

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Lex: Were those one of the OG Presto c/w's?
I think these were the second or third batch....but my Presto-knowledge is not really that extensive 
ohwell.gif

They came in an orange box (the first series came in the grey Alpha-esque box I think?) But the boxtag is grey and it has the Presto-technology story on the inside of the lid.

I'll check the production year when I get back home..

Thanks Cris....sweet iD's back there!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nothing negative. im not dissing there lifestyle as i said in ever pic it looks like there trying very hard to prove some point. to each his/her own. kinda sad that in this day and age you have to watch every thing you say cause someone going to take it the wrong way. oh by the way i post on here hardly ever so to say im not saying something about other people, if i saw another couple do it over and over i would say the same thing. 
I am sorry my friend but your post sounds mad ignorant. Let them do what they do. I actually think its kinda dope they share a common interest. Let them be family, they are sneaker heads like the rest of us...If you have such a problem with people "trying to hard" comment on them as well. Cause we all know, there are many memebers that "try to hard".

Back
Top Bottom