OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local Ross had the Kobe 7 yellow Supremes with insert, but in small sizes ... 9, 9.5

Last edited:
kicks from ross and marshall all have something written in markers on the outsole. i dont know if those failed quality control or they are left over/returned shoes.  

San Leandro Update:

It was like Christmas today and haven't seen so many people waiting to go in during opening.

Barkley Posite Max (superman/76ers color) (sz 10.5 (2x) and sz 11 (2x).  I managed to cop a 10.5...the rest were quickly taken. $89.99

Durant V (Birch) sz 9.5 (I copped the last pair) ($69.99).  Saw another person with Durant V (ice blue) small feet.

Flyknits +1 (copped a blk/blue one) sz 10 (99.99).  There was another one that was purple and blk.

Flyposites in sz 10.5 and 11 (I saw a red/grey one, and the olive green w/squiggly line designs on it)

Turf Jet '97 (the one w/the white/orange)

Nike Air Max QS 97 USATF (olive green)

1972 "Superbowls"

Max Pillar

Free Run +5 ext

Free Trainer 5.0 (blk red) sz 9.5 still there

Apprentice NSW NRG

Air Force 1 Txt Supreme

Jordan Play in These

Hyperdunks w/the top cover still on...the sports pack box but w/o the sports pack

I also saw Jordan Retro 9 (blk bottoms) (only 1 pair, I asked)

Last edited:
San Leandro Update:

It was like Christmas today and haven't seen so many people waiting to go in during opening.

Barkley Posite Max (superman/76ers color) (sz 10.5 (2x) and sz 11 (2x).  I managed to cop a 10.5...the rest were quickly taken. $89.99

Durant V (Birch) sz 9.5 (I copped the last pair) ($69.99).  Saw another person with Durant V (ice blue) small feet.

Flyknits +1 (copped a blk/blue one) sz 10 (99.99).  There was another one that was purple and blk.

Flyposites in sz 10.5 and 11 (I saw a red/grey one, and the olive green w/squiggly line designs on it)

Max Pillar

Free Run +5 ext

Apprentice NSW NRG

Air Force 1 Txt Supreme

Jordan Play in These

Hyperdunks w/the top cover still on...the sports pack box but w/o the sports pack

What were people waiting in line for? The barkleys?

San Leandro Update:

Max Pillar

Free Run +5 ext

Apprentice NSW NRG

Air Force 1 Txt Supreme

Jordan Play in These

What color were the Apprentice NSW NRG?

Do outlets have 30% off hash wall? I'm heading to my local, would like to know beforehand

I will, but u know how that goes, sometimes they r helpful and sometimes they will say no without checking

Dude. It ain't that hard. Call the number. Hit 0 to speak to a live person. Ask "do y'all have any special sales or promotions this weekend?" See it's that simple

Dude. It ain't that hard. Call the number. Hit 0 to speak to a live person. Ask "do y'all have any special sales or promotions this weekend?" See it's that simple
never said it was hard. I called and if anyone cares bergen outlet in Paramus has 20% off hash wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom