OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web to the Jersey Gardens today...
The had 3 colorways o the jordan 2011 (Carolina blue, grey and volt, and black and white) for $109 FSR

Fir Revis' FSR $69.99

Turf Jet 97 black/green forget the price

Nike Outlet-Kansas City

KD V N7 120.00

Jordan'2 Smooth 41.00

Air Jordan 12 Volt 79.99

Melo 5 Christmas 79.99

Web to the Jersey Gardens today...
The had 3 colorways o the jordan 2011 (Carolina blue, grey and volt, and black and white) for $109 FSR

Fir Revis' FSR $69.99

Turf Jet 97 black/green forget the price
i think finishline got the black/green turf jet for 79   and you can use a $10 off coupon to make it 69  free ship

View media item 447382View media item 447383
If you like footscapes, Marshalls had these. Picked them up for $49. At $150 I easily passed. They had some good sizes. Also had the olives as well.

Also check for Olympic USA t-shirts. Picked up James, Durant, Barkley. $9.99 a pop. Not sure if Nike outlets had them or for cheaper.

Last edited:
I was able to grab a D Wade USA jersey from Ross for 17.99, worker said it was the last one they had. Might be worth lookin out for.

If those Blackout LeBreezy 9's came with the actual shoeboxes I'd cop. Does Ross's or Allen Premium outlets do phone orders???

If those Blackout LeBreezy 9's came with the actual shoeboxes I'd cop. Does Ross's or Allen Premium outlets do phone orders???

Ross does not do phone orders but the outlet does.

Thanks. Abouta call right now.

UPDATE: Just called Allen Premium outlets and they have my size but said their worn :x

Anywhere else that carries LeBron 9's for $100?? :nerd:

Another Update! The Nike Store outlet in Auburn Hills, Michigan had my size for $109 and the total including shipping was $120. Fair price or I got robbed for blackout LeBreezy 9's?

Last edited:
Bought a pair of white/blk 2012 Hyperfuse' a week or two ago at the Camarillo Outlets. Just got back from hooping in them, the part where the tongue and the shoe connect towards the forefoot left me with mild cuts on both my middle toes. Theres also a bloodstain on the Fuse toe box to prove it. However, I threw away the box because it was in bad shape, I found it in the clearance rack. But I have the receipt, think they'll let me return it? I know I can call and ask tomorrow, but just want to know if anyone had any return issues without having their box.

You can return any item for any reason within 30 days at any Nike retail store with the original receipt

for $60... Who needs a box?

I hear ya. I'm just OCD when it comes to packaging with sneakers. I like having my shoeboxes wit' my sneaks. Plus there aren't any Ross' on the East coast where I'm at. So, I ordered the last 11.5 Blackout LeBreezy 9 for $109. + 8.75 shopping from Auburn Hills, Michigan Nike Outlets. Did I get robbed or fair price?

Anyone know the real story on Ross getting Asian version of Nike's? The sticker on the insole that normally shows US Men's size is in Chinese on the Lebrons and seen other Nike's at Ross with similar tag.

Nice! Spyder always provides detailed outlet updates. Your last post of the Riverhead outlet displayed more decent shoes than I've seen at my local outlets all year. I'll surely be calling and checking on some sizes tomorrow. Big ups once again Spyder!!! :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom