OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. all nike products with style/color code are in the nike computer database. If you return without receipt they will give you the lowest price in the system as store credit/gift card. But you will need to show ID, which they will scan. Not sure how much or how many no-receipt returns you are allowed to do per month/year though. 

I tried to do this with a toddler pair of Jordan's I got as a gift (no receipt) at Nike Outlet Camarillo and was denied the return due to it not being an outlet product.

Is this true? Or did I get duped?

Last edited:
Yes. all nike products with style/color code are in the nike computer database. If you return without receipt they will give you the lowest price in the system as store credit/gift card. But you will need to show ID, which they will scan. Not sure how much or how many no-receipt returns you are allowed to do per month/year though. 

I tried to do this with a toddler pair of Jordan's I got as a gift (no receipt) at Nike Outlet Camarillo and was denied the return due to it not being an outlet product.

I'm sure they have the right to refuse a return.

Called a few stores looking for FKL 1s but they didn't have any in stock even though a nike rep had said they had 1 or 2 available in my size.  Although, one store told me to be persistent if you want them, because if they are still in the system they are likely at a different location (like a warehouse or distrib center) and not in the store atm.  He said that there is no specific time they could come in, but will likely be in the store eventually.

I'm sure they have the right to refuse a return.
That's odd. Did you get them from a nike store? If they are from a non-nike store like marshalls/ross or something I guess that could happen. Often times a shoe you get at Footlocker/champs will often times go to outlets, so they would have them in their database. But if not, I'm guessing they were never sold at a nike store.

Went to SL clearance earlier. All mens shoes were 20% off. Line long as usual, wrapping all the way to men's t-shirts.

They had flyknit lunar 1s scattered around red/blue and orange/blue 39.99. Flyknit free 5.0 29.99~ down to 23 with discount. Saw some tech fleece crew in black only on size XS $24.99. Saw an employee wearing one though. =(

This women's tech fleece hoodie was 29.99 I got for my wife. Only saw 1 on the floor. Even the employee at checkout wanted to get it from me.

Went To PRIMM NIKE Outlet today…   Nothing Noteworthy…. looks like the shelves were cleaned up pretty good! There was some Nola Gumbo Tank Tops for $27.99

They had WMNS SKYHIGH DUNKS for $41.97  …….. my Chick bought a pair.

Feeling Unsatisfied on the way to LV

I hit the Premium Outlets of Las Vegas South  - Nike Store

Weird sale…. 30% off all Bottoms  - So I Grab some Nike Shorts  573854 010 in Black for $19 the had Red and Grey as well

They had Cargo Shorts for $34 which ended up being $27 after Tax w/ the 30% off..

There was a few OK deals on the back hash wall …… but  what killed me is when Employees would ask if i needed help… i would reply "Yes, You got any Retro's in the Back?" 

All of them said no.. we are sold out! 

I walk up to the Counter to check out…. Low and Behold

Some BLACK TOE 1's…. CAWPED

B-Grade Stamp in the Box and Tongue

Other BTCK (Behind The Counter Kicks)

Jordan Retro 3 Infrared's GS - SZ: 4y 5y 3.5y 6y

Jordan Retro 3 Infrared's Mens - SZ: 8 and 8.5

LeBron Blue Suede 11 - SZ: 10

Lebron 11 Team Elite Series (Orange / Grey)

Jordan Retro 9 Cool Grey….. I think it was a SZ: 15 or 17

Some KD's

Jordan Retro 10 Venom's Preschool - SZ: 3y and Down...

Last edited:
airraab airraab

Repped! Thanks for the update I was actually going to check out the South Premium store tomorrow but I think I'm good now. BTW congrats on the Black Toe pick up.

Scooped the wife 1 pairs of.dunk sky hi for 35 each n got me those fb airman for 70

Saw a sz 9 nike Barkley foamposite the purple cw for 90. Half box (nike Conroe tx)

View media item 1027897

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom