OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah SL is the spot. buddy of mine showed me an IG screenshot of a dude who scooped up a pair of DB foams for $89.99 from an employee hookup this past week

And to think any Joe shmo can stroll up in there and find any heat. SL been hemmed up since they opened. Fact

True that SL customers sit around for hours waiting for the cart to restock on stuff. If someone posts something good in this thread.. Just queue up the south park "and its gone" meme.

Also when the carts do come out.. You can see the labels on em before box top is ripped since they do it on the floor. Now if you see something you like YOU CANT just grab it. Employee has to put it in the appropriate size hash then it's ALL OUT WAR if someone else wants it. Its a fun sight to see. Mad dudes following employee to put the box.. Tense and silence then attack mode.

If you got a hook in the stockroom that's the only way you getting heat. Employees can't hold and management seems to have done a good job on making sure of that. But nothing from them telling a friend to come in so they can just hand it directly to em.

Nike Factory at Tanger in Glendale, AZ

Flyknit Lunar 1 - $69.99 FSR  (no extra 20% off the hash wall)

clothes are extra 30% off today

Finally snagged my size 11

came out to $38 after my coupon and mil discount together...

True that SL customers sit around for hours waiting for the cart to restock on stuff. If someone posts something good in this thread.. Just queue up the south park "and its gone" meme.

Also when the carts do come out.. You can see the labels on em before box top is ripped since they do it on the floor. Now if you see something you like YOU CANT just grab it. Employee has to put it in the appropriate size hash then it's ALL OUT WAR if someone else wants it. Its a fun sight to see. Mad dudes following employee to put the box.. Tense and silence then attack mode.
What days do they stock at the outlets? And is the same at all the nike outlets across the US?

It was $20 off of $100 email I got and the girl rang it up twice. Didn't catch it until I was already gone.

2013 hyperdunks have been floating around in every outlet for some time now. I picked up a pair for $70, 3-4 months ago.
I've seen the Blake Griffin Lunar 2012 at Burlington coat factory at least twice for the last month.  I got my Volt colored ones from Ross.  Marshalls has also had numerous colored hyperdunks over the last few weeks, especially orange ones and purple ones for some reason.

I've seen the Blake Griffin Lunar 2012 at Burlington coat factory at least twice for the last month.  I got my Volt colored ones from Ross.  Marshalls has also had numerous colored hyperdunks over the last few weeks, especially orange ones and purple ones for some reason.

Yep Ross has the Blake's for 49.99

Also Marshall's has zoom flight the glove volt/black/purple colorway 49.99
haven't had any luck with the Barkley posite in so cal [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
@osyrhiz is that you
nerd.gif
Nope.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Nope.

:smokin

Damn so thats your IG acct. I started following you after you scooped up those DB foams. I also saw that you copped the Shooting Star pack this morning for $100. Man you got one helluva connect at Nike SL. I'm very, very jealous

Damn so thats your IG acct. I started following you after you scooped up those DB foams. I also saw that you copped the Shooting Star pack this morning for $100. Man you got one helluva connect at Nike SL. I'm very, very jealous
Shooting star pack for $100 common

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom