OFFICIAL JUNE '15 PICK-UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something a little different, Red Wings & Takashi Murakami Vans. (Peep the price on the Reds 
nthat.gif
)

not sure why my post got deleted, but apparently some mods are hard pressed and have some extra time on their hands. i thought this was the pick up thread where we post our pick ups, which i did. i wasn't tryna sell. i don't have them in my sig and not a single pair is posted in the b/s. so again, why was my post deleted? bc i have multiple pick ups of the same shoe? pretty lame. i mean, all the crap going on in these threads and ppl tripping off of a pick up post where i wasn't selling?

:rolleyes :smh:

not sure why my post got deleted, but apparently some mods are hard pressed and have some extra time on their hands. i thought this was the pick up thread where we post our pick ups, which i did. i wasn't tryna sell. i don't have them in my sig and not a single pair is posted in the b/s. so again, why was my post deleted? bc i have multiple pick ups of the same shoe? pretty lame. i mean, all the crap going on in these threads and ppl tripping off of a pick up post where i wasn't selling?

:rolleyes :smh:

Chill bruh... We always delete the bulk pickup pics just like your posts about "helping nike talkers out" we're deleted too.

Just beat me up next time we hang out in bmore :smile:

waiting for the 350's to be delivered....couldnt be happier with the quality on these tho 

Not picking sides, but if he posted them in the "Pickup Thread", and none of his pairs are listed for sale anywhere, not even his sig.....what's the big deal?

Again, I'm not picking sides, just never understood why it's that serious here on NT.

I mean, it's a sneaker forum at the end of the day :lol:

Not picking sides, but if he posted them in the "Pickup Thread", and none of his pairs are listed for sale anywhere, not even his sig.....what's the big deal?

Again, I'm not picking sides, just never understood why it's that serious here on NT.

I mean, it's a sneaker forum at the end of the day :lol:

The pickup thread is for personal pickups only not to stunt about your haul. Charm already broke down his haul and the the distribution in another thread so nothing else is really needed to be said.

That's petty, but oh well, it is what it is.

In before "If you don't like it, don't post", or something similar.

It's just sneakers bruhs.

That's you and charm making it a big deal. It is just a sneaker forum so if you don't like what goes on then ignore it and keep it moving. Charm is actually my boy so when he gets time, I'm sure he will hit me if there is a real problem. It's nothing personal at all.

say it ain't so, j! i didn't think it was u, but i have just updated my NT notebook. NT Rule #4080... no stunting out in the p/u thread. got it!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom