OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

tried to return a pair of jordan 11 low navy's at the pike today, the rep said that i can only do merchandise exchange for the same amount because i used paypal in paying for them. woah

Price adjustment 30 days now which is alright I thought it was 14 days before?

Weird thing is in one state I saw this sign at the register of about 3 outlets and it had 60 days in place of 30 for all reasons. cant remember where

View media item 2078092

Price adjustment 30 days now which is alright I thought it was 14 days before?

Weird thing is in one state I saw this sign at the register of about 3 outlets and it had 60 days in place of 30 for all reasons. cant remember where

around my way it's 14 days. What they do is give me a return and then make me repurchase it.

Haven't noticed anything officially on paper but stick to the policy on the back of receipts to justify legitimate returns/exchanges. Nike offers one of the best customer relations out there if not the best in retail so always ask for help.

I'd advise you to ask questions in your local area to see how they handle transactions as each store is managed to the best of their abilities to be fair with consumers.

One common policy I'm sure many people encounter is that returns without receipts may be valued at less than what you paid for and what the computer systems approve of (not necessarily what you paid for). Best thing to do is keep your reciepts. Nike has a business to protect as well so keep that in mind.
Also following up, from nothing officially on paper to now officially written. Below is a new policy
you can still return a pair of shoes within 30 days of purchase with reciept and recieve a refund right?

you can still return a pair of shoes within 30 days of purchase with reciept and recieve a refund right?

Yes.

This is current policy as written:

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/73/p/3897

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/returns-policy/a_id/29785/country/us/related/1

Everyone with questions can read both links provided and we'll all move on from the policy subjects from here. Back to business in outlet updates as usual.

Thanks

Man... I bought the Chrome 8s for 139.99, so 150 w tax. Then this morning I see this clearance code and I been waiting to cop the Jordan UNC XXX, the total is gonna be 130 w tax, but I need to return the Chrome 8s. Should I do it?

wouldnt the resellers still be able to return before 30 days is up and get full refund?
Yes, but they track returns to prevent them from going overboard with the returns, although that's the return policy most business also have the discretion to deny any returns too. That's why places swipe your ID for returns, also a lost prevention tactic to prevent thieves from returning stolen goods routinely.

Man... I bought the Chrome 8s for 139.99, so 150 w tax. Then this morning I see this clearance code and I been waiting to cop the Jordan UNC XXX, the total is gonna be 130 w tax, but I need to return the Chrome 8s. Should I do it?
If you're looking for someone to push you over the edge, I'll do it.

Return the Chromes, buy the UNCs.

Did a little quick round today -

Orlando Clearance I DRIVE - 20% off all footwear 

Signatures - Jordan 5 lows size 13 $99.99 (White Blue Gold colorway)  , Jordan 6 lows (White Blue Green colorway) size 13 behind register i think two pairs of each and 20%

Some clothes had 30% off 

Orlando Clearance 192 KISSIMMEE - 20% of all footwear , some clothes 30% off they got a shorts rack at $9.99 for men 

they are dropping ID's $39.99 on hash wall plus discount and signature ID $59.99 plus 20% off behind register thats about it.

If you're looking for someone to push you over the edge, I'll do it.

Return the Chromes, buy the UNCs.
Thanks man.... Exactly what I was looking for. I keep asking what shoe am I actually going to wear? The UNCs are definitely more me than the Chromes... I just wanted the Chromes because I sold my 03 pair and wanted to redeem myself. But in the end, they honestly remind me of the Michael Jackson sneakers from the late 80s early 90s.

anyone else get a letter from nike in the mail thanking them for being a customer with a giftcard good for outlets, nikestores?

i got 1 and tossed the letter but when i checked the balance of the card it hadnt been activated...and thus 0 balance...

seems strange to get a $0 balance giftcard but livechat cant seem to help me or figure out if there shoudlve been $ on it

anyone else get a letter from nike in the mail thanking them for being a customer with a giftcard good for outlets, nikestores?

i got 1 and tossed the letter but when i checked the balance of the card it hadnt been activated...and thus 0 balance...

seems strange to get a $0 balance giftcard but livechat cant seem to help me or figure out if there shoudlve been $ on it

Probably not, Nike is broke.

Some pairs over the holidays (think Maroon 6 and 72-10 11's) came with giftcards saying to spread the cheer by loading one up and gifting.

This is probably the same thing. Getting people to just do it.

View media item 2078650
I got one for fathers day. It said activate it and load it with money at the factory store and give it as a gift to your pops. Bogus. Nike, if you gonna send a gift card make sure its got cash on it

Last edited:
Wow.....that just took the steam out of these amazing threads. It was a hell of a run. I better try and order what I can while its possible lol

Wow.....that just took the steam out of these amazing threads. It was a hell of a run. I better try and order what I can while its possible lol

All everyone can do is keep it even tighter with local thread updates and network out there from here on out. It's a new ballgame now.

Back
Top Bottom