OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

^^ive tried to price match and the associates say they don't do that. "An item can be on clearance for one store, while not on clearance for another"

Was able to do it for the lebron 11 denims. Copped for $65. Can't remember if they're were on hash/clearance tho.

Last edited:
Just got back from my vacation . Stopped by the clearance store in Sevierville, TN on Thursday. I got a pair of Christmas Kyrie 2s for $79.99. They had a lot.

KDs were scattered around and a few Lebrons had fsr.

I also saw a pair of Brave Blue Kobe 11s in size 8 for $100. They looked worn and had a scratch on one swoosh. I really wish I got them . My size and one of favorite Kobe 11s but someone was nice enough to buy me a pair so I just got the Kyries.

To my DMV heads: I have a Brazil Pack (retro 6s & cp3s) on hold AT NATIONAL HARBOR. I was told the size was 11.5 and the price was $380. A little too rich for my blood so i'm going to take them off hold. If anyone wants me to transfer that hold to a name they request PM me before 6pm and I'll set that up. Otherwise, around 6:30-6:40 pm you can assume they have been released to the floor.

Also heard there were GS foam pros FSR for 129.99. Were told they were the ones with the teal sole so I'm ASSUMING that makes them the aqua foam pros. If they haven't hit the floor than they probably will within the coming days, but I'm assuming they're on the floor.

Last edited:
Just got back from my vacation . Stopped by the clearance store in Sevierville, TN on Thursday. I got a pair of Christmas Kyrie 2s for $79.99. They had a lot.

I also saw a pair of Brave Blue Kobe 11s in size 8 for $100. They looked worn and had a scratch on one swoosh. I really wish I got them . My size and one of favorite Kobe 11s but someone was nice enough to buy me a pair so I just got the Kyries.

Just called....no Christmas Kyrie 2s

mean.gif

....also nothing worthwhile in jeffville oh
was just there last week, had FSR aqua 8's, chrome 8's and sweater 7's...have we ever gotten the de la souls at jeffville?

Anything for Fathers day? Sales? I haven't heard anything.
Not sure but I think there might not be. I remember last year there were no big sales (hash, clearance, etc) from Father's Day Weekend until 4th of July. Mayyybe it'll be different this year but they seem to follow the same sales patterns every year from what I can tell.

[CONTENTEMBED=/t/649499/official-june-16-nike-outlet-website-store-update-thread-do-not-make-requests/210#post_25997229 layout=inline]
IDK what outlet, just saw on a FB post.

Chi 1's GS
no luck via nike find. could use a size 5 if you find out the location.

Called the Nike Factory Store at Somerville [(617) 629-4192] a bit after 11:30 central time today (6/14) regarding the post that BBevol put up about the KD8 N7 looking for a size 10.  No 10s but they did have 10.5 so I would think they are going rather quickly so keep that in mind if you are on the fence like I was about these. 

Back
Top Bottom