Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

http://

My homey RL Treyce held me down for the Banned 1's

Picked up La Noire used at Gamestop game is nice

Clutchshooter wrote: 

Nike Summerized Windrunner. It's a lot shinier than I thought it was. People better be ready to FLOSS if they're sporting it.
laugh.gif
.  Also comes with a drawstring pouch attached to the pocket zipper that couldn't possible have any real use.

i think its a packable jacket and you use that pouch to store the jacket

Clutchshooter wrote: 

Nike Summerized Windrunner. It's a lot shinier than I thought it was. People better be ready to FLOSS if they're sporting it.
laugh.gif
.  Also comes with a drawstring pouch attached to the pocket zipper that couldn't possible have any real use.

^Welcome to NT, but please do what the title says, and don't quote pics.

Copped during a midnight release on Friday, but my camera just stopped working

so I copped this today

and once I start to mess with the right lighting an what not, I can get some nice artsy fartsy shots like a lot of y'all with these ill cameras and ill setups
happy.gif

^Welcome to NT, but please do what the title says, and don't quote pics.

Copped during a midnight release on Friday, but my camera just stopped working

so I copped this today

and once I start to mess with the right lighting an what not, I can get some nice artsy fartsy shots like a lot of y'all with these ill cameras and ill setups
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JDAM1

Clutchshooter wrote: 

laugh.gif

That's actually what I was figuring, but I can't see myself ever bothering to shove the whole jacket into that pouch. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDAM1

Clutchshooter wrote: 

laugh.gif

That's actually what I was figuring, but I can't see myself ever bothering to shove the whole jacket into that pouch. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom