Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

most of this from may...
went to footlocker to get some sneaker cleaner, dude tried to sell me the whole damn store..was looking for some slides but these were Meh..and the only ones in my size

..box price 45 bucks, sells price...10 bucks...sold!

no line no wait...love the shoe but I'd be damn if I was gonna pay 400-500 for them...or anything over 120

gift from a friend was went to Miami a few weeks ago

phone wasn't working, went to the apple store yesterday and it was absolutely nothing wrong with it...walked out with this..LOL..smh

most of this from may...
went to footlocker to get some sneaker cleaner, dude tried to sell me the whole damn store..was looking for some slides but these were Meh..and the only ones in my size

no line no wait...love the shoe but I'd be damn if I was gonna pay 400-500 for them...or anything over 120

phone wasn't working, went to the apple store yesterday and it was absolutely nothing wrong with it...walked out with this..LOL..smh

My latest pickups for this month... really excited and surpised! Got 2001 Cement 3's for $70, True Blues in a trade for CDP II's, and Tour Yellows for retail. Satisfied!! 
pimp.gif

af82528e66965e89e9d7eefc58fd6e429f8540a.png

36e155e49aeaeb7dc6478f3d44b237d25358140.png

00625dfedc9bdedee8b7904d29fe00996f0e411.png

My latest pickups for this month... really excited and surpised! Got 2001 Cement 3's for $70, True Blues in a trade for CDP II's, and Tour Yellows for retail. Satisfied!! 
pimp.gif

af82528e66965e89e9d7eefc58fd6e429f8540a.png

36e155e49aeaeb7dc6478f3d44b237d25358140.png

00625dfedc9bdedee8b7904d29fe00996f0e411.png

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

most of this from may...

Cmon man we need our percents high!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

most of this from may...

Cmon man we need our percents high!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

glitch008, nice pickup man. I want that the nets badly but I already paid $700 for my zens when they were DS and can't see paying that much over retail again. I'm curious what size is that and how did you pay for VNDS if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to get a pair of nets to wear.

Thanks man.

I was once a huge fan of the black/pink. But after a while, the nets outgrew the black/pinks and it's now the best cw in my book. I say it's never too late to get a pair of Nets, man. You won't regret it.

It's a size 10. I got it from a trade and added some cash. Pretty good deal actually.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

glitch008, nice pickup man. I want that the nets badly but I already paid $700 for my zens when they were DS and can't see paying that much over retail again. I'm curious what size is that and how did you pay for VNDS if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to get a pair of nets to wear.

Thanks man.

I was once a huge fan of the black/pink. But after a while, the nets outgrew the black/pinks and it's now the best cw in my book. I say it's never too late to get a pair of Nets, man. You won't regret it.

It's a size 10. I got it from a trade and added some cash. Pretty good deal actually.

Been a minute but its crazy alot of these things i wanted years ago and i finally was able to get now.. Those pins you see are for my website and i had to upgrade and get a new laptop and camera so i can start getting my website in order since it has been hacked.  Trying to get used to a dslr but im working on it.   For the vans i like both but i may return the blue pair they seem kind of dull compared to the black ones.  I don't like sunglasses but I loved these super shades since the first time i saw them 2009, i was just hesitant on spending money on them but i had to do it. probably the only pair i will ever wear.  

DSC_0046 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0044 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0058 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0057 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0019 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0040 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0047 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

DSC_0028 by mrclosetstatus, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom