Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Originally Posted by theLwerd

sprites won't be hitting up southbeach-esque prices will they? i'm procrastinating!

I seriously doubt it, but I did not want to chance any increase so I went ahead and copped to be on the safe side. Who knows what the shoes will be going for in a year or two. You know how resellers are when it comes to quick strikes.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

sprites won't be hitting up southbeach-esque prices will they? i'm procrastinating!

I seriously doubt it, but I did not want to chance any increase so I went ahead and copped to be on the safe side. Who knows what the shoes will be going for in a year or two. You know how resellers are when it comes to quick strikes.

That n00b pic of the retro blue foams made them look 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

here goes my entire month of June . . . this is why I am broke today. . . what is not pictured are Livestrong AirMax 360s, got those today in the mail and didnt photo them!

Awesome pick ups! I can understand why you are broke ha!

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

here goes my entire month of June . . . this is why I am broke today. . . what is not pictured are Livestrong AirMax 360s, got those today in the mail and didnt photo them!

Awesome pick ups! I can understand why you are broke ha!

Awesome pick ups everyone!
Here are some of my recent pick ups

Jordan True Blue 3s for me and my soon to be born son. I am sure he is going to have more kicks than me!

Nike Dunk SB "Miss Piggy". I am really into these shoes and a saving of £40.

Awesome pick ups everyone!
Here are some of my recent pick ups

Jordan True Blue 3s for me and my soon to be born son. I am sure he is going to have more kicks than me!

Nike Dunk SB "Miss Piggy". I am really into these shoes and a saving of £40.

^Congrats on the degree.....
Dismantled my entire collection, in order to search for comfort now.....  All Livestrong's, Airmax, Pegasus 28's and Oakleys are as of Monday. Everyone has their niche, I guess the Livestrong collection is mine.  Plus they're always available at the PX.

^$34 at the PX

Livestrong Free TR2

Livestrong Lunarswift 2

Livestrong Pegasus 28+ and  Oakley Fuel Cell

^Congrats on the degree.....
Dismantled my entire collection, in order to search for comfort now.....  All Livestrong's, Airmax, Pegasus 28's and Oakleys are as of Monday. Everyone has their niche, I guess the Livestrong collection is mine.  Plus they're always available at the PX.

^$34 at the PX

Livestrong Free TR2

Livestrong Lunarswift 2

Livestrong Pegasus 28+ and  Oakley Fuel Cell

Back
Top Bottom