Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5797126151_189b7c4d1d_z.jpg

5797079557_9bbf2c1558_z.jpg

SneakerHeadTrini1, HafAMil, & kicks67 - Thanks

kicks67- I've been looking for a ds pair of pinstripe blazers for the longest time.
ohwell.gif

Nice Koston's up there, Crux.
pimp.gif
I picked those up earlier today.
happy.gif

SneakerHeadTrini1, HafAMil, & kicks67 - Thanks

kicks67- I've been looking for a ds pair of pinstripe blazers for the longest time.
ohwell.gif

Nice Koston's up there, Crux.
pimp.gif
I picked those up earlier today.
happy.gif

C1- grinding eh? I actually like weekends (no CEO running around snooping) but crazy busy in the ER. Summer time- get those 3,4,5" splints in stock.
Shouldn't have showed up at all on the courts today, 6-4,7-6 FTL

397096621.jpg

C1- grinding eh? I actually like weekends (no CEO running around snooping) but crazy busy in the ER. Summer time- get those 3,4,5" splints in stock.
Shouldn't have showed up at all on the courts today, 6-4,7-6 FTL

397096621.jpg

^ Yeah....I had someone on my staff said if she took 2 days off during the week for school, she would work all the weekends, so we wouldn't have to do a rotation between 4 employees. But now she wants weekends off, so we have to do rotations again. Blah, I'd rather stay home on the weekends.

Cris.

^ Yeah....I had someone on my staff said if she took 2 days off during the week for school, she would work all the weekends, so we wouldn't have to do a rotation between 4 employees. But now she wants weekends off, so we have to do rotations again. Blah, I'd rather stay home on the weekends.

Cris.

Took these pics this morning for another thread to prove the durability of the Lebron 3. So I just tossed them on afterwards and ran some errands.
laugh.gif

These have been worn literally hundreds of times, mostly as boots in the Canadian winter, for almost 6 years and they're still in damn fine shape. Never once had to take the mindset of 'can't step there because of my kicks'. Most other shoes would be in shambles by now. With a solid wipe off  these would sparkle.

s1uafo.jpg

j5e247.jpg

mcd6o2.jpg

2zgi5pf.jpg

Took these pics this morning for another thread to prove the durability of the Lebron 3. So I just tossed them on afterwards and ran some errands.
laugh.gif

These have been worn literally hundreds of times, mostly as boots in the Canadian winter, for almost 6 years and they're still in damn fine shape. Never once had to take the mindset of 'can't step there because of my kicks'. Most other shoes would be in shambles by now. With a solid wipe off  these would sparkle.

s1uafo.jpg

j5e247.jpg

mcd6o2.jpg

2zgi5pf.jpg

couple of gems on page 12...huarache runners, zoom citizens

haven't checked this thread, haven't posted in even longer...

erlt12.jpg

couple of gems on page 12...huarache runners, zoom citizens

haven't checked this thread, haven't posted in even longer...

erlt12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom