Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
364260c1ea99561d357f7ac9b05591208aee2c67_r.jpg

recycled

Cool Grey XI socks while leg is in a ACL cast due to surgery
frown.gif

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by pharO

WDYWT by Rhay Garrett, on Flickr

maybe im just being stupid for asking this , but if im 5'7 and i wear a pair of chuck taylors, will i be shorter since they flat footed shoes ? i want a pair but i dont want to look like im 5'5 wearing those
roll.gif

Firstly, Pic quoting FTL
And secondly, how are shoes going to make you shorter if youre already a certain height? Sure they wont be like AF1's and help you be an inch taller but shrinking? Nah I dont think thats possible. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Originally Posted by pharO

WDYWT by Rhay Garrett, on Flickr

maybe im just being stupid for asking this , but if im 5'7 and i wear a pair of chuck taylors, will i be shorter since they flat footed shoes ? i want a pair but i dont want to look like im 5'5 wearing those
roll.gif

Firstly, Pic quoting FTL
And secondly, how are shoes going to make you shorter if youre already a certain height? Sure they wont be like AF1's and help you be an inch taller but shrinking? Nah I dont think thats possible. 
indifferent.gif
5'7 is short no matter what you have on your feet, unless you're wearing stilts.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

ILLustRAYt

how are those shoes for running medium distances? What kind of pace are u doing your miles in

I think they're GREAT for medium distances (sub14M). They're a bit heavier than the FR1s and less flexible though. Maybe you should look into the 1s as well, as I feel they perform better than the 2s. However, the 2s do look better lol. I'm usually around 8:00MPM for medium to long distances. 

jberk81- Clean, Info on the denim Shirt.

And southwesthouston, You won't become any taller or shorter then you already are. Most shoes mid sole are an inch or so or less.
It would be the same as if you were wearing a pair of Janoskis or Kostons or any other low top shoe of that nature.

Originally Posted by Kweezy94

Past Few days......... nothing major.......

Follow me on Tumblr. Dressd2kill.tumblr.com

wild how much you look like tunechi in that first pic.
alien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom