Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good looks yall.. very nice fits for everyone else also..

them wheat generations are something else ... alot of people thought I was wearing Timbs..  

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nice pic of those 3s
pimp.gif

wore these yesterday. it actually feels good to wear shoes i bought and not just keep em DS. my friend wanted to even trade his DMP 6 for these. fair/ good trade? i feel i would wear them more.

gonna wear these later to grab some food. go to the bank and buy some groceries.

thought id share. what my kids wore  for my fathers day gift the wifey gave me. took me by surprise! my true blues and 23s
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

@ksteez - Hu$tlin' Hard!

Here's something I did just for fun as a remember the time thing...I didn't actually walk around with this whole fit.

Michael Jordan x Johnny Kilroy
(1993 Sports Specialties Three-Peat Snapback) x (Champion Chicago Bulls Replica Road Jersey) x (Nike Chicago Bulls Swingman Shorts) x (Air Jordan Retro VIII "Playoffs")
06.20.93 x 06.20.11
"History 3-Peats Itself"

//History: June 20, 1993 (18 Years Ago to this day) - Chicago Bulls win their third straight championship against the Phoenix Suns. John Paxson sinks the three pointer with 3.9 seconds left in the game, making the score 99-98. History 3-Peats itself indeed.//
DOPE
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom