Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wish I coulda got in on those IV's... I still have my pair from Feb on ice, but I'd definitely use one of those as a regular pair If I could get my hands on one... Congrats to all that got their hands on those outlet J's...

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets CT

Air Jordan 2011 Blackout 89.99 not many sizes
Air Jordan 2011 White Red 119.99 FSR
Air Jordan 2010 White Red on the hash wall scattered

i'm not entirely sure of the prices, but they should be within a 10 dollar range i usually take pictures, but was disappointed when i arrived.

Question: would ppl mind if i updated with nike sportswear t shirt selection? i love the 2 for 30 tees and usually go in, but not sure if NT would care if i added t shirt details.

I think it would be awesome if u did and added style numbers. Thanks!

wolf grey roshes at nordstrom rack in cleveland for $55. saw sz 8.5,9.5,10s. of couse i needed a sz 9, b/c they run big, and i couldnt find any...

Originally Posted by domogotsole

Riverhead Factory
1 (631) 369-0706

Also had Kobe VI (429659 010) 79.97 plus 30% off. Comes to $55.97

know what colorways of kobes these were?

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by domogotsole

Riverhead Factory
1 (631) 369-0706

That style number is the Purple Gradient Colorway.

I'm sorry if this is considered a pointless post, but to my fellow New Yorkers, what Nike Outlet/Nike Factory are you guys hitting up? I need to know the ideal location(s) because Google is just giving me a mess of results that just ended up confusing me.

Many thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by DAR228

JRodski wrote:

domogotsole wrote:

Riverhead Factory
1 (631) 369-0706

That style number is the Purple Gradient Colorway.

If you google, they come up as the Dukes

Originally Posted by BryWorld

I'm sorry if this is considered a pointless post, but to my fellow New Yorkers, what Nike Outlet/Nike Factory are you guys hitting up? I need to know the ideal location(s) because Google is just giving me a mess of results that just ended up confusing me.

Many thanks in advance!

Lots of people go to river head in long island, I think there is in the tanger outlets further out in long island, and then there's jersey gardens (garbage store, staff full of %%+%$@@', real jerk off managers). That's it. Hope that helps That's why this thread is so valuable because we can call all these other stores for phone orders!

Just got back from Jersey Gardens..they had a bunch of Free Run 2s for 89.99 plus 30% off on the hash wall. Other than that, there was nothing but trash and people were tearing that place apart.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by NikeRider

drewguy21 wrote:

If you flip through the pages here: http://shop.bdgastore.com...lections/nike-sportswear - you will not be disappointed. (Air Flows, Roshes, Nike x Liberty, Mayflys + more)

Bro, this is a Nike factory store outlet thread. Also, nothing decent on that site.

This was NEVER exclusive to Nike Factory stores. Never.

I know it was never exclusive to Nike Factory stores, but what about spamming?  The only time drewguy posts anywhere on NT is to post a link to that site, even when there's nothing worth mentioning on it.  I think it's safe to say he's affiliated to the site in some way.

^
laugh.gif
. Bodega doesn't need to spam in order to move units.

Ok everyone - the Concords did show up at South Chicago and I wanted to give everyone the details.  They were priced at $139.99 (yes, a price increase yet again), very good B grade - small imperfections with some yellowing on the bottom sole, and came in a regular nike box.  I will upload some pics in a few.

403248773.jpg
403248772.jpg

Originally Posted by Bjof45

Didnt seen any Retro IV in the DMV or Concords :-(
get used to it. dmv outlets never ever ever get the hotness. closest we came was some BGrade CDP jordans years back.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Bjof45

Didnt seen any Retro IV in the DMV or Concords :-(
get used to it. dmv outlets never ever ever get the hotness. closest we came was some BGrade CDP jordans years back.

I will never understand why Nike won't spread the wealth around.... SAme store all the time!

Flemington NJ - 908-237-1355

Kobe VI Purple Gradients sz's 9 - 13 $74.97 - 30%
Hyperdunk Red $69.97 - 30% fsr
Hyperdunk Black $69.97 - 30% fsr
Trunner LX - black $49.97 - 30% (also royal blue)

Also a great deal on some really fine Nike Flight hoodies - $24.97 - 40% (two colors - all black and black/red) avail sizes L- 2XL

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Many thanks in advance!
Lots of people go to river head in long island, I think there is in the tanger outlets further out in long island, and then there's jersey gardens (garbage store, staff full of %%+%$@@', real jerk off managers). That's it. Hope that helps That's why this thread is so valuable because we can call all these other stores for phone orders!
The Riverhead one has decent stuff.  The Deer Park one sucks.  I just found out recently about the Oceanside one.

Originally Posted by shogun

Many thanks in advance!
The Riverhead one has decent stuff.  The Deer Park one sucks.  I just found out recently about the Oceanside one.

If you think DP sucks Oceanside is even worse...

Staff at Deer Park are mad cool and legit! better than Riverhead

picked up another 2 pairs of the cement IV's at the anthem factory. if you're in tucson, give em a call. they had 83 pairs to sell as of opening and they actually binned them too (i don;'t think anthem is used to tempe-like launches/product lol). see what's good as they may have different rules than tempe.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by shogun

If you think DP sucks Oceanside is even worse...

Staff at Deer Park are mad cool and legit! better than Riverhead
yea i live pretty close to oside, other than a decent pair of am90s once a year its garbage

I just arrived in Tucson today. So the store here had the IV or Anthem? I have one pair but wouldn't mind another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom