Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by arabianite3

Leesburg

Kobe VI Concord Gradient- FSR 74.99
Jordan 2011 White/Black FSR 89.99
Hashwall scattered sizes of Kobe VI in white/black 54.99

That is all that was memorable.
Only sizes : 15, 13, 6.5 in the Kobe VI white/black

Wow they ate those up, there was a 10 in there this morning, and i thought i spied a pair or two in the size 12 section. Apparently, a guy that works there said there were alot more sizes on friday when I asked if there were any 9.5's. 

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Just got back from Arundel Mills- nothing.

Only things that stood out-

Black Jordan 2011- $119 almost FSR (no 9.5)
Kobe VII System White/concord $129
Black Lebron IX $139
Kobe VI Black/del sol $75

Hash wall was craptastic as always.

the 2011s, all black?

Just as a heads up, if anyone's trying to get these, the factory store in Tilton, NH had them for, I believe, $69.

603-286-4173

Thanks for blowing up the phones guys, I couldn't even get my pair...No more phone orders on the volt trainer sc... Good news is the manager said they did get 118 pairs in...10am central tomorrow

I went out to Riverhead yesterday and only thing I saw that was worth copping was the 

Jordan 2012 E   white/red/black $129.99

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Which city are you guys finding these air maxes?
I'm out in Arizona..  found a pair at a store in Tempe and a store in Chandler...  it is really just hit or miss when finding stuff at Ross.. i'll find a pair or two and then go months without seeing anything I'd even consider buying..  I have like 10 within a reasonable distance of my house so I try to swing by and look once in a while since you never know what you may find..

Found Black Cement 3's at Marshalls for only 2.99 
pimp.gif

Baby cements that is 
laugh.gif

If you guys have access, they carry some SB Dunks at the Navy Exchange.  Had to pick up a friend that works there a few weeks back and saw the mint mids that were released a few months ago.  The regular price was 69.99, but they had a 20% off thing going.  They ended up being 56 bucks with no tax.  I made her show me the receipt cause' I didn't believe her lol..  Mind blown.

They also got AF1's regularly priced around 69-79.  Also saw some lunarclipse shields red tagged for 50 something that I might pull the trigger on, I beat my shield glides up last winter.  Surprising selection overall.  I don't care for Lebrons but they had some 9s and a bunch of team Jordans too.

Yep... I might have to call my mom and ask her and ask whens the next time she goes to the commissary...

Socal heads: Ross Puente Hills mall have the Zoom Rookie for $50. Size 12. Only 1 pair.

copped bred 10.5 ZKVI's @ the san marcos, TX location (512-353-8500). copped mine for 75. was told it was a temporary sale tho so take advantage.

Originally Posted by Tjay

Socal heads: Ross Puente Hills mall have the Zoom Rookie for $50. Size 12. Only 1 pair.

Dang....that's a long drive. Just my size too.

I need to keep a look out for Zoom Rookies. I just lucked out with a pair of dynamic blue rookies at my local nike clearance outlet for $50. Need to hit some ross stores. Would love to get a pair of binary blues or white rookies. Good heads up NTers

Heads up DMV heads, the black and red Jordan 2012 are 149.99 at Shoe City.

BUT the
1) white/black and blue (explosive)
2) White/black and black (quick)
3) White/black and red (fly over)

are all 79.97 each. Im a little mad I copped at 99.97 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom