Official JUNE 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crup a holic

i heard their sku #'s are diff though...besides af1, has anyone else tried to stock locate from nordstroms and it worked? I also heard that because they are not that knowledgeable about kicks, they dont really know what they are looking for when you call...worth a shot though

I just spoke with a gal at NR and she said that it's impossible for them to search inventory with the nike tags that say hash on them. Also said that Nike usually sends them a random assortment of shoes and they're all under the same upc. It's apparently rare to be able to search for a nike shoe because they send the majority of their shoes under assorted UPC codes. Leaving the consumer to SMH.

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

As usual the nike factory store in new Orleans had nothing of note.

A friendly reminder, if there is nothing in the store of interest you don't need to post it, it just clutters up the thread.

^nothing larger than a sz 11,  8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 & 11 are available and they are "B" grades.^

white/black original release colorway

Originally Posted by langfor5

Black/Red Bron 9's at the Outlets

Nike Outlet- Castle Rock, CO- Had a FSR as of last Wed. $119.

A Spot near me has them for $89.99 + tax .0785 = $97.06.
Not B-Grades either.
If anyone wants a pair I can check on your size. Just inbox me.

Went to Concord Mills yesterday.

Lebron 8 SLH for $129, not a lot of sizes
SC Trainer white/black/volt? $64.97
SC Trainer II anthracite $59.97
Dunk black/green $39.97 (nice deal I thought)
They also had the blackout and white/black Jordan 2011 for $79 I think...

Jimmy Jazz has the CLOT Tennis Classics....

They're listed at $100, but I think they're priced incorrectly. I used the code "JJSAVEMORE" and they cost me $68.80 shipped UPS Ground.

Kissimmee Clearance Outlet has FSR of 
Jordan 2011 White Black $49.99

Jordan 2011 Black Black $89.99

Jordan 2011 White Red   $99.99

Jordan 2010 Metallic Silver $89.99

they also had the concord sock/bootie for $8.99

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Went to Concord Mills yesterday.

Lebron 8 SLH for $129, not a lot of sizes
SC Trainer white/black/volt? $64.97
SC Trainer II anthracite $59.97
Dunk black/green $39.97 (nice deal I thought)
They also had the blackout and white/black Jordan 2011 for $79 I think...
Just called Concord and largest size in the Bron 8's was a sz 10.5. The lady was very friendly and said they only had a few pairs left as noted orginally.
Well, thanks anyway, those are a nice Bron.

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

They're listed at $100, but I think they're priced incorrectly. I used the code "JJSAVEMORE" and they cost me $68.80 shipped UPS Ground.

JimmyJazz also have some decent selection on Clearance + you can get 20% off with this coupon: LJ36
they had Nike Sweep Through for $59.95

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

I can't find them on the site. Have they been removed? Any help is appreciated.

Queenstown Outlet:
Jordan 2011 Blackout 119.99 FSR
Jordan 2012 Black/Red 129.99 FSR
Jordan 2012 JBC Classic Blue 149.99
Kobe VI Black/Black 99.99

just to add to the jimmy jazz info they also have the Nike Air Trainer SC High – Black/Black-Wolf Grey-Club Purple.. and with the promo code LJ36 they come out to 47.96 but shipping is like 8 dollars but still a pretty good deal just scooped a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom