Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry for repost, but that's a job well done. Hope it turns out well. IMA be open now to get those just to do that.

^^
i gotta keep it all the way 100... after that pic he posted i went straight to the bay and copped a pair for $190 shipped. the seller is in texas and he has since upped the price.

Pretty sure I just copped the most hyped shoe I've been able to get from nike.com in the "bot era".  Black Lance Mountain x Nike SB x Air Jordan 1.

...and that coupon code they eventually gave me for my sliced up Air Jordan X brought their total to $120 shipped.  Pretty happy about that.

Anyone else have luck with the newest AJ 1 SB this morning?

Pretty sure I just copped the most hyped shoe I've been able to get from nike.com in the "bot era".  Black Lance Mountain x Nike SB x Air Jordan 1.

...and that coupon code they eventually gave me for my sliced up Air Jordan X brought their total to $120 shipped.  Pretty happy about that.

Anyone else have luck with the newest AJ 1 SB this morning?
NO ONE CARES BOUT THAT FAMB

SCROLL UP AND CHECK THE REAL HEAT

"BOT ERA"

"SHOE GAME"

"STAHP RONNIE"

Lol what happened to never buying jordan cheap quality shoes anymore?
getting one of the most hyped shoes in months for $120 shipped.  That's what.   ...but don't worry, they won't be with me for long.  Doubt I'll ever cut the tape on the box....

Last edited:
The coupon was nice...and I put it to good use.

..and who else saw the write-up about Jordan Brand's supposed return to high quality for 2015?
I did it sucks the price will increase but if they deliver on what they said then I will cop but not many jordans

I did it sucks the price will increase but if they deliver on what they said then I will cop but not many jordans
I'm not looking forward to more price hikes either...but it'll be awesome to see high quality Jordans again....if it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom