Official June 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Couldn't think of One lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some sz 7.5 2009 Space Jams for $80, No box, but shoe is maaddddd clean for that price.

Then also picked up sz 9.5 GMP for $370.

Got from ebay 49.99 these are the before pics. Now I cleaned them up. I need help with finding the straps. PLEASE HELP ME NT FAM

I bought a pair of NYE Questions from eBay that were described as "new with box", and the seller assured me pre-purchase that they had never been worn or tried on. I got the shoes today (without their box), and they've clearly been worn. They're not beat by any means, and probably have only been worn once or twice...but it's the principle.

They were a great deal (only $63). Would you guys initiate a dispute with PayPal? Or take the L and keep 'em since it was only $63?

I bought a pair of NYE Questions from eBay that were described as "new with box", and the seller assured me pre-purchase that they had never been worn or tried on. I got the shoes today (without their box), and they've clearly been worn. They're not beat by any means, and probably have only been worn once or twice...but it's the principle.

They were a great deal (only $63). Would you guys initiate a dispute with PayPal? Or take the L and keep 'em since it was only $63?
Dispute it for some money back. Just a portion. Item is not as described. he should give you a portion of it back.

My pick up from Saturday. Went to go play ball in the afternoon and the plan was to go home shower, change and hit the mall and see if the got the Everglades in my size 13 or have them locate them at another FL in the area. So I'm halfway home and decided let me just call first and save myself some time and sure enough the had em! The girl at FL was nice enough to hold em too. Got home changed my shirt, grabbed my gift cards and bday coupon and went back out. After all was said and done I spent $140. Always liked em but wasn't planning on paying $200+ for em. Being able to save $75 bucks definitely makes it an easier purchase!

View media item 1001567

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom