OFFICIAL JUNE 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to The Pike in Long Beach this morning. Mostly 30% off most clothing.
I saw one display that was 40% for training clothes. 30% off the clearance rack and 20% off the wall. Pics from my trip:
IMG_2728.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG IMG_2730.JPG IMG_2731.JPG IMG_2732.JPG IMG_2733.JPG IMG_2734.JPG IMG_2735.JPG IMG_2736.JPG IMG_2737.JPG

Check your Marshall's. I just got the College(Atlantic) Blue Penny 2s for $60.

For any of the members that are in the Philly suburbs, the Philadelphia Premium Nike store in Limerick has a bunch of Air Max 180 in the OG Ultramarine colorway for $89.99. I was going to pull the trigger on eBay but this deal saved me $15. They had multiple FSRs on the floor and I'm sure more in the back. And one isle wall was almost all Huarache Drifts.

Sadly, I missed out on the Jordan XI low I.Es in the white/red. Had they been there for $89, I would have grabbed them too. Oh, and they had a pair of Nike Vapormax. It was a non-flyknit pair. Was $139.99. seems to be a good price.

FYI for those in the Chicago area, there's a new Factory Store that just opened in Oak Brook. I haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet, but hopefully I'll get over there soon.

If anybody goes before I do, let us all know what's poppin' over there.

If anybody goes before I do, let us all know what's poppin' over there.

I stopped there today. Smaller store but they had a few alright Jordan's. From off the top of my head:

Black metallic 5s $180 sizes up to 12
Cool grey 12s $160
Black 9 lows I think $110
Some 17s I don't know anything about $130
CNY 31 I think $160

Hash wall was 20% off only thing there that stood out was olive 13s.

Besides that they had some various air maxes and runners. Like I said it's a smaller store, but it's right on the way home from work for me so I'll be stopping in often to see if they get anything good.

I stopped there today. Smaller store but they had a few alright Jordan's. From off the top of my head:

Black metallic 5s $180 sizes up to 12
Cool grey 12s $160
Black 9 lows I think $110
Some 17s I don't know anything about $130
CNY 31 I think $160

Hash wall was 20% off only thing there that stood out was olive 13s.

Besides that they had some various air maxes and runners. Like I said it's a smaller store, but it's right on the way home from work for me so I'll be stopping in often to see if they get anything good.

Good looking out!

Was it busy? Stuff in that area is always seems to be, especially on the weekend. And it's a new store. So I figured they'd be busy.

What kinda Air Max was there? Any 95s?

At the Gilroy Outlet today. Up to 30% off clothing. No discount on the clearance rack. 20% off the wall. A lot of the shoes I saw had an additional 20% off the sales price. It was a lot, but not all men's shoes had the additional discount. Pics from the trip
IMG_2751.JPG IMG_2752.JPG IMG_2753.JPG IMG_2755.JPG IMG_2756.JPG IMG_2757.JPG IMG_2758.JPG IMG_2759.JPG IMG_2760.JPG IMG_2761.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom