OFFICIAL JUNE 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Can you or anyone think of reasons why Nike would change their policy? Hopefully this is just a temporary change.

Also possible that they want to avoid bulk returns with the pandemic still around. Funny enough, they did not require people wear masks inside the Santa Clarita store, but said that employees had a right to not assist those without masks in store. I'm guessing since Nike may be hard-pressed to restock Clearance stores for while, they want to make sure people buy and keep what they sell here. This new change was sent out to managers of Clearance Stores late last week, so it was very recent.

Also possible that they want to avoid bulk returns with the pandemic still around. Funny enough, they did not require people wear masks inside the Santa Clarita store, but said that employees had a right to not assist those without masks in store. I'm guessing since Nike may be hard-pressed to restock Clearance stores for while, they want to make sure people buy and keep what they sell here. This new change was sent out to managers of Clearance Stores late last week, so it was very recent.

Thanks for the insight. To be honest i've found the most heat (and especially in size 9.5-10) at Factory/Clearance Stores when they had no sales because there was less customers/resellers and the staff was more available to help (stock/size checks). When stores had Holiday 20-30% off promos/FNF the selection was always sorta garbage to begin with.

my local outlet is opening back on wednesday... im interested only in those jordan 11 blue lows so im a check them out this week to see if they got it

Hope to visit Vacaville sometime this week. Need some runners and some workout clothes.

Sketch la opens Wednesday?

Yes, indeed.

If anyone is going to attempt to go on Wednesday, I have a few suggestions:
  • Get there at least one hour before opening to have a chance to get in within opening hours. Since it is the weekday, there may not be as big of a turnout as other openings, but it will be packed. Just hope they have the entrance way organized properly.
  • Bring a hat and put on sunblock. I don't recall the East LA store having any areas of shade around the corner where the line will more than likely form.
  • Probably bring some water, but don't overdo it. The restrooms inside will more than likely be closed (as with other stores) and you won't be able to get back in quickly if you leave the store.
  • Be prepared to wait in line for a good half-hour if you are not the first 20 to 30 people in line as they start shopping.
Good luck!

Yes, indeed.

If anyone is going to attempt to go on Wednesday, I have a few suggestions:
  • Get there at least one hour before opening to have a chance to get in within opening hours. Since it is the weekday, there may not be as big of a turnout as other openings, but it will be packed. Just hope they have the entrance way organized properly.
  • Bring a hat and put on sunblock. I don't recall the East LA store having any areas of shade around the corner where the line will more than likely form.
  • Probably bring some water, but don't overdo it. The restrooms inside will more than likely be closed (as with other stores) and you won't be able to get back in quickly if you leave the store.
  • Be prepared to wait in line for a good half-hour if you are not the first 20 to 30 people in line as they start shopping.
Good luck!
Wear a mask too....wear it properly , don’t expose ur nose....stay far away from ppl....the virus cases are on the rise. Good luck staying alive.

Was at gilroy yesterday nothing notable 20% off entire purchase. Waited almost 2 hours To get in. Only came out with stuff for the kids.

Side note it was so hot dude in line passed out amd had a seizure. Thought dude was done. But ended up ok. They was only letting like 40 people in at a time. Stay safe amd hydrated.

These lines are crazy!
Passed by West gate and the line was in front of Old Navy. Left to have lunch.
Then went to Great Mall and the line was in front of Burlington. Team member said the line is closed, they're not taking anymore in the line.
What!?
And when you look in the store, there's barely anyone inside.....

Most stores that are just opening up are sitting on stuff they had before the shutdown. They have to move all this stuff before they can put newer stuff on the floor. Stores that opened up mid last week are finally getting shipments in this week but they are holding back that stuff to move the older product.

Hope to visit Vacaville sometime this week. Need some runners and some workout clothes.

Someone earlier in this thread said the stuff at Vac was complete garbage and to not waste your time. You want to read his post on what he found + pictures (3rd or 4th post)

These lines are crazy!
Passed by West gate and the line was in front of Old Navy. Left to have lunch.
Then went to Great Mall and the line was in front of Burlington. Team member said the line is closed, they're not taking anymore in the line.
What!?
And when you look in the store, there's barely anyone inside.....

At least here in California, there is a mandate that stores only allow up to 10% of their store capacity inside at all times. That's why you only see 20 to 40 people allowed in, excluding staff. Great for those inside, take their time browsing, but sucks for those waiting in line.

Most stores that are just opening up are sitting on stuff they had before the shutdown. They have to move all this stuff before they can put newer stuff on the floor. Stores that opened up mid last week are finally getting shipments in this week but they are holding back that stuff to move the older product.

Yep, I went to the Outlets at Orange the weekend before everything was shutting down and pretty much everything in the aisles remained the exact same when I went on opening day. They may have added stuff to the hash wall, but was not worthwhile, and I was fourth in line.

definitely. LA county bout to get shut down again at this rate

I don't think the masses will allow for another shutdown. Hell, Orange County isn't even requring people to wear masks out in public anymore, and they will fight on their death bed before having to stay-at-home another day...

Someone earlier in this thread said the stuff at Vac was complete garbage and to not waste your time. You want to read his post on what he found + pictures (3rd or 4th post)
Bummer. My friend works there and said they put out some Pegasus Turbos, so I figured to make a trip and check it out. But maybe I'll wait lol.

Bummer. My friend works there and said they put out some Pegasus Turbos, so I figured to make a trip and check it out. But maybe I'll wait lol.

Oh if you were looking for something specific then by all means go lol. What i meant is that if you were browsing, it sounds like the stuff pre-shutdown is still there so you most likely won't see anything different.

Just hit the factory store in Louisville KY and it looks like mainly the same stuff they had before the shut downs as well. Plenty of winter stuff on sale, but no good shoes.

Just hit the factory store in Louisville KY and it looks like mainly the same stuff they had before the shut downs as well. Plenty of winter stuff on sale, but no good shoes.

That makes complete sense -- i doubt those stores were helping fuifill Nike.com sales section orders anyway so it' s just like the store was frozen in time for ~3 months.

Ironically i want to say that if a store was looted that might be where you'll find the newest stuff when it eventually re-opens.

At least here in California, there is a mandate that stores only allow up to 10% of their store capacity inside at all times. That's why you only see 20 to 40 people allowed in, excluding staff. Great for those inside, take their time browsing, but sucks for those waiting in line.
I think this was the case before. Check out Costco now. No lines up front anymore.

The line up at the outlet is discouraging. Less than 6ft apart, standing for who knows how long. Just to get in. An outdoor strip mall is ok. But inside a mall?? No thanks

I don't think the masses will allow for another shutdown. Hell, Orange County isn't even requring people to wear masks out in public anymore, and they will fight on their death bed before having to stay-at-home another day...

the masses are unemployed.

stupid *** Orange County is full of the richest idiots.

javiers got shut down indefinitely because 10 of their employees got Covid

Idk where else to post this, but anyone know where I could find these in a 11.5/12? I slept too long on NDC and now they’re gone. Can’t find my size on eBay..I need them for like $60 :lol:
3CF95E1F-0BD8-4FDE-9556-469A710A63C4.png
2A1343B7-5BD6-40E6-B5EF-916DF7C3599B.png

Any news on San Leandro re-opening? I know they got hit hard a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom