OFFICIAL JUNE NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for that colorway of the crazy explosive lows. Thats an incredible deal. The Adidas store nearest me is trash. And I cant find em for a decent price online. Maybe I'll give em a call to see if they do phone orders

No Detroit updates? ill prob have one this week anyways, gotta return motorsports I bought for $160

was hoping they had something decent to scoop up with the money id be getting back :lol:

Check your local Burlington Coat Factories they had these for $60  I bet they still there .

Last edited:
I saw those at the Burlington in Glen Oaks Queens. I don't know what size they were but they weren't my size so I didn't inspect further.

They're 79.99 at outlets

Outlets don't all have the same price country wide though. The one near me often had shoes in the outlet more expensive then on ndc. When I showed them being cheaper on ndc, they said they wouldn't price match, and I should just order from online.

Even two outlets that are about 30 min apart from each other had the same shoe, at one outlet it was $119 and the other was $99

Last edited:
Air max tr 17
880996-200
I really want to make fun of this

Air Max Tr 17 stands for
Air Max Trash 2017
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom