***OFFICIAL JUNE PICK UP POST. vol. NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman23, what up homie? Thanks guys, i kind of got the family hook up. My big bro be letting my have his old kicks for the low.

He didn't wear these much, but kept them in his funky A closet so long, they yellowed a bit and were kept in a H.E.B plastic grocery bag. SMDH
tired.gif

EDIT whoops, meant to post to WDYWT. Now for the right stuff. Not sure if you can make out the receipt, but I picked these up for retail Saturday at a Villa Refresh. I wanted the Concords and these had to do as the consolation prize. You guys feel no sympathy for me on that one, I'm sure

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Nice Huas and nice Columbias - don't look too yellowed.

On another note, those black Grapes look even worse than I expected. They may have been almost salvageable if they were leather.

Last edited:
That carter jersey is on point Charm
thx bro. he was my favorite player at that time. all i remember is him and iverson going back to back to back 50 point games in the eastern conference finals. vince was consistently fading away from 3 and draining them. he's the 1st and last player i've seen do that with any type of consistency.

Yo Charm, that Brooks jersey is :smokin
thanks bro. that is def. my fave of the 3 i just bought for obvious reasons.

I need that Deion Jersey so bad but the fact it's screen print irritates me so bad.

I need that Deion Jersey so bad but the fact it's screen print irritates me so bad.

Why? It's an authentic and that's how they were made then

It's not some cheap screen print like a Nike replica

man those og huaraches on the last page just brought a tear to my eye. we might as well move on to july now. :smh:

Thanks xbiker47

Always love a steal myself, nice pickups.

Those curials 8)

Dope All Stars Russian Bear

Last edited:
Nice charm ! I loved Tracy Mcgrady incredible 4th quarter comeback. And Carter's nets days with richardson and Kidd. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom