***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i thought you were lifting now kteez. what happened?

laugh.gif
gimmie some time bruh
frown.gif

2001 bred XI.

my first time ever wearing a jordan XI (they only recently grew on me over the last couple years)

i've had cool greys and concords, just never worn them yet. i've got DS 2000 space jams in transit (had a used pair, but in a size 12.5, they were a tad too big, so i moved them)...

surprisingly these are very comfortable.

7392930316_061214f9d0_b.jpg
7392964198_dc5918cb3f_b.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

2001 bred XI.

my first time ever wearing a jordan XI (they only recently grew on me over the last couple years)

i've had cool greys and concords, just never worn them yet. i've got DS 2000 space jams in transit (had a used pair, but in a size 12.5, they were a tad too big, so i moved them)...

Just don't get gassed and cop the CDP XI's from 2009 if you come across them.  Those things are some of the stiffest, most uncomfortable Jordans ever...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

2001 bred XI.

Just don't get gassed and cop the CDP XI's from 2009 if you come across them.  Those things are some of the stiffest, most uncomfortable Jordans ever...

nothing to be surprised about....XIs are known to have great comfort....except for that butchered re-retro of the CDP XIs...

Hate for Proto on #NT too, haha. I don't mind him, but I think the reason a lot of people think he's annoying is 'cuz dude keeps bragging about what he has when nobody asks or cares... like his post above suggests. 
laugh.gif
 But keep doing you tho.

Huarache Frees...great summer shoes.

well after hearing so much about those CDP's and the '09 jams, i always thought comfort might be a general issue with 11's (thought the toe box was tight on a lot of people, crushed pinky toes, etc.)... plus it's surprising to me a size 12 in a 2000/2001 jordan fits me comfortably. all my other J's from b4 2010 fit too snug in a size 12, so i've always bought size 13's (until the flint 13 retro of 2010)...

and yes, i brag some, but if you haven't noticed, 99% of this forum is bragging in some form.

i was simply talking about how 11's have recently grown on me... as it's kinda weird how they consistently come up as #1 greatest sneaker of all time in a lot of lists, and as much of a sneaker lover i am, i've only recently gotten into 'em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom