***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bad bros, but i couldn't care less about the "pose"... that's why it's the same all the time...

i'm not trying to come up with new poses for a bunch of dudes on a forum. it's all about the shoes and clothes to me, and that's it.

@So Much Sole 2: Props, that's one of the dopest fits I've seen in a while on here. Igaunas
pimp.gif

Thanks For The Love On The Fit All
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

If You Don't Have Roshe's In Your Daily Rotation Yet, You Are Basically Telling Your Feet To "Go F' Yourself!"
laugh.gif

PS- That Shrimp And (Chicken?) Dish Up There Got My Stomach Growlin.......... Looks BOMB!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

my bad bros, but i couldn't care less about the "pose"... that's why it's the same all the time...

i'm not trying to come up with new poses for a bunch of dudes on a forum. it's all about the shoes and clothes to me, and that's it.
its ok, bro. keep doing you, and we'll keep doing us by thinking you look stoopid. those air base are dope though!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

its ok, bro. keep doing you, and we'll keep doing us by thinking you look stoopid.

it's ok, my girl thinks i look great!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

its ok, bro. keep doing you, and we'll keep doing us by thinking you look stoopid.
im not one for negativity, but why even post on a forum with a bunch of dudes in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom