***OFFICIAL JUNE WDYWT*** vol. NO PIC QUOTING. THIS MEANS YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks playas! i almost have the whole medi set, just missing 2's (of course the most expensive ones)

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

me and Tiger with the fist pump
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

elcerrito91 committed suicide a few weeks ago. kinda strange story cuz his best friend was with him just 3 hours prior and said he was acting completely normal. nobody expected it.

i'm sure dude came here for some kinda relief from his personal troubles, and of course the @%$holes around here constantly flamed him and gave him a hard time.

i never got it, he was obviously a cool guy and super passionate and knowledgeable about sneakers... he came with solid info regularly, and was a positive contributor... people need to stop looking to NT as a way to feel better about yourself by dissing people ALL THE TIME (i swear some of you guys seem to scour the forum looking for the LULZ at other's expense all the time), cuz ya never know who you're messing with, you don't know a thing about them in real life, and what they're really going thru, or been thru... not everyone can handle it, not everyone has a thick enough skin for it (luckily i do, i never get too bothered by the hate on me around here, but i had a rough upbringing, so this is child's play to me)... jokes are jokes, and this place attracts some strange dudes and things that are gonna be clowned on and laughed at, sure, but some of y'all just go mega OD with it... you can just tell some of y'all get off on exploiting (what you consider) people's shortcomings way too much... but what you say about others says more about you. you have the biggest shortcoming of all when that's your whole M.O.

anyways.

2nd wear since unDS on these... couldn't bring myself to unDS the black ones yet:

7313053366_3f8d40fdd6_b.jpg
252613_10150815951561467_1995919093_n.jpg

7313054334_e90e7524fe_b.jpg

really need to find myself a fresh gold watch. think it woulda set the whole outfit off.
nerd.gif

Nice Rauh Welt Porsche! I've seen the Fatlace/Illest RWB Porsche and that thing is sick! Good stuff everyone!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

really need to find myself a fresh gold watch. think it woulda set the whole outfit off.
nerd.gif

Nixon has a nice one for a little under $500. Im looking at a Michael Kors one, more in my budget. $250ish.
pimp.gif

un-ds on these today, second favorite shoe of all time,with og lace and insole swap

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

elcerrito91 committed suicide a few weeks ago. kinda strange story cuz his best friend was with him just 3 hours prior and said he was acting completely normal. nobody expected it.

i'm sure dude came here for some kinda relief from his personal troubles, and of course the @%$holes around here constantly flamed him and gave him a hard time.

i never got it, he was obviously a cool guy and super passionate and knowledgeable about sneakers... he came with solid info regularly, and was a positive contributor... people need to stop looking to NT as a way to feel better about yourself by dissing people ALL THE TIME (i swear some of you guys seem to scour the forum looking for the LULZ at other's expense all the time), cuz ya never know who you're messing with, you don't know a thing about them in real life, and what they're really going thru, or been thru... not everyone can handle it, not everyone has a thick enough skin for it (luckily i do, i never get too bothered by the hate on me around here, but i had a rough upbringing, so this is child's play to me)... jokes are jokes, and this place attracts some strange dudes and things that are gonna be clowned on and laughed at, sure, but some of y'all just go mega OD with it... you can just tell some of y'all get off on exploiting (what you consider) people's shortcomings way too much... but what you say about others says more about you. you have the biggest shortcoming of all when that's your whole M.O.
RIP to the elcerrito91 
but you need to stop the self righteous act; you didn't know the guy personally and although I thought he was a genuine dude; he annoyed a lot of people on here...in hindsight it's easy to look back and preach like you are now but when you bring yourself to an internet message board you need to have "thick skin" if you are going to go at people in the way he did.

Had NTers know he was suicidal; I can assure you people would have reached out to him and done everything in their power to make sure he got help.  I've been around NT over 10 years now and I know that my fellow NTers really know there is a problem they rally and fight for the cause.

I Dont think there are many things that are as sad as suicide....its tough, for both parties, there are no words...anyway...I LOVE uptempo 2s...esp wit the speckled bubble....tonight
flzkau.jpg

2uqlog7.jpg

all i was getting at is people go out of their way around here to go at people, like they blatantly enjoy it too much... whether it's warranted or not is not something i deem appropriate to discuss in terms of elcerrito91 at this point...

i don't have anything else to say on that subject.

but RussianBear has just been going hammertime on us lately, pick ups, wears, urrythang... 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom