Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Wore this on saturday.

#flamesuiton.

Those TEAMAMFAM cats are going to kill me
grin.gif
less time on clothes, more on landscaping...could barely see your shoes through that forest 
happy.gif
 nice kicks though...

I hate cutting that damn grass. It sucks to cut it when it's raining outside because it gets all dull and tracks are left everywhere.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

#flamesuiton.

Those TEAMAMFAM cats are going to kill me
grin.gif
haahha never saw you post your face b4, clean fit man

Sup Tak!!!! What it do

Dope BWs Tak, when did you start wearing other Air max
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Dope BWs Tak, when did you start wearing other Air max
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Except for a few non AM's.....................Air Max 90s are all I wear. "You Know This Mannn?!?!"

Thanks Nip
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I would normally ignore all of this because it's funny but I feel like adding my two cents.

I do not feel like I am being ganged up on, so please, no accusations. This really started when I genuinely thought someone appeared to be mentally challenged and was sticking up for him after another dude inadvertently clowned him. Nonetheless, I was wrong and Verse says he is all there, mentally, so, that's my bad.

Nowitzness41 - I have no idea what you are talking about; one changes for the worst when they get a woman? Lol. You must be socially ******ed. Do not chime in - you just follow what everyone else says and then hop on over the way you feel the vote is being swayed.

And talking trash on the internet is not new; let us not reinvent the wheel. Lame or not, I do not care. I enjoy being on NT and this kind of stuff is funny to me. I encourage you not to respond as all responses will more than likely be futile.

99% of you will never meet me. I am Canadian (born and raised in Toronto). I am educated and old enough to not care. I have a good job. I make good money. I enjoy the positives in my life and for that reason, I'm out.

LOCO 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  They still look very icey as well.  I have barely worn mine and they yellowed a bit..  Guess it's time for some retrobrite.

Sneakerpimp crushed me with the '85s too.  Good stuff everybody
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom