Official Justin Bieber "BELIEVE" album out June 19th 2012

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I can't make it through "Beauty and the Beat" to confirm for you

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shuges, she says b-b-b-itches and 'buns out, weiner'

surprised there aren't more people talking about this album, pretty solid and he's transcended pop music

album is nice. Justin Bieber is the Lebron James of music. really good but lots of people hate him no matter what.

If you watch the Never say Never docu\film you will see the Hustle JB has put in, I respected dude alot more since i seen that

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

If you watch the Never say Never docu\film you will see the Hustle JB has put in, I respected dude alot more since i seen that
This. I been sayin this for a min. "Die In Your Arms" knocks

He's got serious talent.  His obsessive and delusional fans can chew on rocks, but theres no doubt the album is great.

"As Long As You Love Me" and "Die in Your Arms" have been getting heavy playing time.
pimp.gif

Think this is one of the better songs on the album "Love me like you do" it's only on the itunes version of the album though.

"As Long As You Love Me", "Right Here", "Take You" and "One Love" and "Believe" have been played quite a bit this past week. "Boyfriend" before that...

Happy to see the direction he's going, how can you seriously hate this guy if you actually take a second to see the drive he's got and the work he's put in.

Jun 27 2012 11:35 AM EDT  68
[h1]Justin Bieber Nabs Year's Biggest Chart Debut WithBelieve[/h1][h2]Bieber's latest sold more than 374,000 copies in its first week, edging Madonna'sMDNAto claim the title of year's biggest bow.[/h2]
By James Montgomery

Mostpredicted it, and now it's official:Justin Bieber'sBelievescored the year's biggest chart debut, selling more than 374,000 copies and blasting the competition on theBillboardTop 200.

Believe— Bieber's fourth album to debut at #1 — slightly edged Madonna'sMDNA,which sold 359,000 copies when it was released in late March, to claim the title of year's biggest bow, according to Nielsen SoundScan. It's also the best first-week numberanyalbum has posted since Adele's21rode apost-Grammy surgeto sales of more than 729,000 copies in February.

litePlayerPlay2.png

'Bieber Live'
mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1687833

Bieber's album also sold nearly twice the copies as its closest competition,Kenny Chesney'sWelcome to the Fishbowl,which opens at #2 on the chart with an impressive 193,000 copies in its first week of release. Usually that number ismorethan enough to take #1, but not this week.Fiona Apple's first album in seven years,The Idler Wheel,debuts at #3, selling nearly 72,000 copies, followed by another returning alt icon, theSmashing Pumpkins, who sold more than 53,000 copies of theirOceaniato take #4. The "Rock of Ages" soundtrack rounds out the top five, selling nearly 49,000 copies.

Usher, last week's chart champ(and Bieber's mentor), is in at #6 with hisLooking 4 Myselfalbum, which sold 48,000 copies in its second week.Adele's aforementioned21lands at #7 (more than 47,000 copies sold), followed byOne Direction'sUp All Night(more than 41,000 sold) andLuke Bryan'sTailgates & Tanlines(nearly 28,000 sold).Rush'sClockwork Angelscloses out the top 10, selling nearly 27,000 copies.

Other debuts on the chart include theDirty Heads'Cabin by the Sea,which opens at #18 with sales of nearly 18,000 copies, "Once" starGlen Hansard'sRhythm and Repose(#21, more than 16,000 copies sold) and the soundtrack to Pixar's "Brave," which bows at #33, with sales of nearly 12,000 copies.

And while the story of this week'sBillboardchart is unquestionably Bieber, next week could be a different story. He'll face challenges from bothLinkin Park'sLIVING THINGSandMaroon 5'sOverexposed,both of which could make his reign a short-lived one. Can Bieber make it two weeks in a row atop the charts? We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom