**Official Kansas City Summit**

Since no one else will take the initiative to organize this, I guess I will

Ok, Right now we just need Ideas on what to do. I say either Worlds of Fun, or a NT Day at the K.

Who can go for sure? If so, Ideas? A date thats good for you?

My ideas are above and any time is good for me. I'd like to see some familiar faces *cough* Darren, Chris, And I guess... =/ David *cough*

Come on KC!!! Lets prove that we aren't all dead or have fallen into black holes in the earth, Lets make this happen!!
pimp.gif

im down for a buck night a the K.

idk when i will be able to tho. will most def have to be in the summer. and it cant be in may. got way too much going on then. and if that is agreed on, icould call and see if it would be cheaper to use my military discount. the fountain seats are only $7 before the discount lol. or if group pricing would be theway to go.

That sounds cool. We should try and get as many of us as we can to go. How cool would that be to see "2009 Niketalk KC Summit" on the Jumbotron? Doesanyone have a head count on the KC NT'ers? I know its me, tai, chris, david, darren, kaleb, I think "theprocessofbelief" is a KC NT'er too,Albooboo, anyone else I'm missing?

got your PM.
laugh.gif

I graduate May 17. Anytime after that, and if Royals game, buck night and a good game. I don't wanna watch a bad team play the Royals.

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

That sounds cool. We should try and get as many of us as we can to go. How cool would that be to see "2009 Niketalk KC Summit" on the Jumbotron? Does anyone have a head count on the KC NT'ers? I know its me, tai, chris, david, darren, kaleb, I think "theprocessofbelief" is a KC NT'er too, Albooboo, anyone else I'm missing?

You must be thinking of troublebound666. I am down for a royals game.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

That sounds cool. We should try and get as many of us as we can to go. How cool would that be to see "2009 Niketalk KC Summit" on the Jumbotron? Does anyone have a head count on the KC NT'ers? I know its me, tai, chris, david, darren, kaleb, I think "theprocessofbelief" is a KC NT'er too, Albooboo, anyone else I'm missing?

You must be thinking of troublebound666. I am down for a royals game.
Wow, You're right. How'd you know that?
laugh.gif
Regardless it seems like the Royals game is winning so might as well run with it. We'redoing quite well this season too, as of right now we're 7-5 and tied with two teams (I forget which ones) for 1st in the AL Central division. So I thinkany game would be good. I'll take a peep at the schedule and see whats good for everyones time frame.

I know this isn't all of use though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

The Mariners....they suck. I want to see a good game.

Wait, is Griffey back with Seattle?

yep. kaleb wanted to see griff and ichiro

What times and dates are good for you guys? I'm going to Worlds of Fun this saturday if anyones down.

What times and dates are good for you guys? I'm going to Worlds of Fun this saturday if anyones down.

WOF and/or Royals game would be good. Can't do it this weekend though. And I think I'm going with my friend to the Tigers game at the end of May fortailgating and buck night.

Joe, I know me and my brother cannot come to WOF this weekend, Saturday is my graduation open house and Sunday is graduation.
I want to go when the new wooden coaster is open though...
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

WOF and/or Royals game would be good. Can't do it this weekend though. And I think I'm going with my friend to the Tigers game at the end of May for tailgating and buck night.

Joe, I know me and my brother cannot come to WOF this weekend, Saturday is my graduation open house and Sunday is graduation.
I want to go when the new wooden coaster is open though...
nerd.gif
eek.gif
It's not really that great man... It's long, nh, but thats about it. Not too scary. I just got back from Texas and I rode Goliath andSuperman's Krypton Coaster, Poltergeist
pimp.gif
Look em up, those are all good roller coasters

Yo im from KC my name is Antwan. Feels good to know there are other kc people out there that are on kicks. It should be alot more than what it is but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom