OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I wasn't gonna attend because I've seen Ye perform 3 times already but if La Flame is on the bill I might need to make that move :nthat:

I'll be flying into Toronto on the 31st and I'm planning on going to the show. Saw a ton of open seats still available for face value so I'm hoping I can score something for $50 or less a few days before the show.

Given the recent cycle of Kanye albums, whatever is next is going to be certified trash.

Given the recent cycle of Kanye albums, whatever is next is going to be certified trash.
So what was the last two 
nerd.gif

Any news on who's joining him on the tour yet?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Travis
Chance
Pusha

Desiigner

Most likely
Yessss

Travis is always super lit live, I really hope it's him. 
This.  Trav has insane energy live.  Reminds me of the time he fell off the stage and kept goin. Even performing while Security was carrying him.  That dedication. 

Jay z should really open for kanye
Considering he's the reason jay still relevant
jays last two projects outsold kanyes last two projects though, and I'm not including TfLOP
They did?

Thats nothing. Early days of Trav perfoming he would stage dive a couple times throughout his performance and the place go nuts.

Saw Travis perform in Brooklyn a while ago when he was still pushing Quintana and Upper Echelon and he was absolutely out his mind. :lol:

Not that many people knew the songs but they couldn't deny his energy, he lost his voice second song in.

I knew that he would make it once he had the music to support his performance, now he's got the best production out there in rap and Apple behind him.

Ditto on the energy. Saw him perform when he opened for a Big Sean show last year. When he performed "Don't Play"......:x :smh: :nthat:

When Travis opened up for Abel during the Madness tour he was legit answering me on stage. 

I was sitting third row and no one was at their seats when he was performing. I was the only one up close rapping his lyrics and going crazy.

He constantly pointed at me and was essentially rapping to me at some points as no one around me really cared for him.

When I heard the instrumental for Upper Echelon playing I was like "Oh **** Travis! Upper Echelon! Oh ****". He looked right at me and was like "Oh **** is right bro!".

Very dope! Love seeing him live.  

$40 short sleeve tee
$40 hat
$60 long sleeve tee
$90 hoodie

If pricing remains the same.

Hope it's different merch at this point

I hope its $40 for a short sleeve i need to cop 2 one for me and one for my bro. I was at the 808 concert at hollywood bowl the shirts were $40 i didnt cop one but i wish i did.

Last edited:
808s-I personally like, but there's no denying this is a very polarizing album.

MBDTF-Critically acclaimed, his best work, no lower than top 3 Kanye album.
Yeezus:Worst thing he's ever released

TLOP: Decent, if not a little underwhelming.
Yeezus wasn't trash you're wilding

Back
Top Bottom