Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

My concern with any id that doesnt have a glow or volt sole is the fingers in the midfoot on the bottom of the shoe being volt/neon green on every color, ruins asthetics imo, and nike needs to fix that asap.  Maybe I am just too picky but for 195 bucks the fingers should be a neutral color or at least chooseable what color they are

My concern with any id that doesnt have a glow or volt sole is the fingers in the midfoot on the bottom of the shoe being volt/neon green on every color, ruins asthetics imo, and nike needs to fix that asap.  Maybe I am just too picky but for 195 bucks the fingers should be a neutral color or at least chooseable what color they are
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a mistake. I wouldn't order a pair until it's fixed. 

i asked on twitter if they are really volt/neon green or if it is a mistake just waiting on a response

Nice ID everybody. Def have to do a Kill Bill pair. Like the Raygun and of course Galaxy. Good thing I have 2 10% codes. Just wish they had the Tiffany Green and Barcelona Mango and better midsole options.

@airdhazzal  that indiglo pair... 
smokin.gif

and @Hyper  for real.  When will we ever see that retro 
mean.gif

want to do a solar yeezy 2 iD, should i use the pink or mango for liner, what u guys think is closest or better?

Never have been bug into Nikeid but this model works so well. Do they ever take away colors?

I like Big Bangs up there!!

Here is another one I did
View media item 1047360View media item 1047362
I LOVE the Entourage LBJ 8 so I made this one. Can't decide Btwn Photo Blue (1) and Game Royal (2)....Opinions??

This color is also my HS colors, so in honor of my boy and fellow Dayton Jefferson Twp High alumnus Adriean Payne getting drafted tonight, I'll cop haha.

Want to do a Purple Heart.  Really like the Gold swoosh and logo option. How is there a purple outsole but not midsole?

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/launch/2014-06/nike-kd7-id

[h2]NIKE KD7 ID[/h2]

$195

JUN

LAUNCH: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2014

Multi/Multi704380-991

940x678q80.jpeg

940x673q80.jpeg
Second ID's for some reason immediately made me think of this Brian Anderson signature shoe.

mean.gif

YOU GUYS DONT GET TIRED OF THIS ?!?
Surprised nobody thought to create a Yeezy version, oh wait majority of the people did.  Hopefully one day this blight on shoe culture will be forgotten, every shoe doesn't need a Yeezy color version.  SMH.

@sskarizm  Those are fireee

a few more quick ones

Think Pink

Weatherman-ish
I like the pink and black, real nice man.  Reppin that breast cancer awareness, Susan G Koman huh. 
happy.gif
  This ID option, my god the number of pairs I will be buying.  Thought I could relax during the summer on pick ups. 
mean.gif
No.

Obviously we know what you were going for, but they look more like Payton's were your influence.  Still hot.

Back
Top Bottom