Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Married a smart woman lol. I've been leaning towards the white as well. And I actually ended up going to Pitt my freshman and sophomore years, Chryst is building a nice program out there, can't wait for this rivalry to get renewed in '16

View media item 1174839
Been thinking about doing a Penn State pair for a while now. Grey or White swoosh?

Grey(go with a metallic Swoosh for that extra "pop"?) because you have too much white already. Medial Swoosh, white if it's not already(this gets a pass because contrasting Swoosh makes it more "custom").

Last edited:
Crown Jewels 
smokin.gif
 based on a couple pics of finished pairs, it's hard not to order some...

These pics sold me. Hope they turn out as nice. Would like to double up and can't go wrong $156 price tag
[/quote] my pics didn't really do them justice since it was bad lighting but if you like them in those pics you will love them in hand. The colors really pop and I love how they came out

These pics sold me. Hope they turn out as nice. Would like to double up and can't go wrong $156 price tag
my pics didn't really do them justice since it was bad lighting but if you like them in those pics you will love them in hand. The colors really pop and I love how they came out[/quote]
What color swoosh / logo and laces did you go with?

Last edited:
Waiting on Brown truck today.                                                 Curious to see how Galaxy looks in person

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom