Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Am I trippin or did nike take down colors today?at least for the upper i know there was a university red option and wolf gray option. Neither one of those are available right now. You guys think they'll put them back up or they're done with them

Am I trippin or did nike take down colors today?at least for the upper i know there was a university red option and wolf gray option. Neither one of those are available right now. You guys think they'll put them back up or they're done with them
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY PULLED THE PURPLE!!!!!

Guess I can't make my Reddit submission.
sick.gif

I seriously want to throw up right now. I guess that will show me to wait.

I made the submission yesterday so it was there.

I do know that if certain materials or colors are used a lot in one day they can "sell out" for that day. So wait and check again tomorrow before freaking out too much.

GAH!  My 112 is gone, too.  I don't think it looks as good with the dark grey.  Thoughts?

The original version

What I can make now

Well there goes my design smh...hope they come back. I was waiting for the multicolor flyknit to show up and do a bulk order with these..

They did update the options. I also do not see any gold option for the dynamic flywire.

just talked to a nike rep and they said more than likely those materials sold out. She said to just keep an eye out if they put them back up but theres no for sure info on them coming back. As long as I've been id'ing shoes i've never seen options taken down after the first week though, other than the mc kobe elites just find it kinda weird

Back
Top Bottom