Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Kobe line might not debut until next year around all star time and Lebron 12s just stinks. Worst then the 10. #pennysaved

Yeah I know but when they (kb10) coming out I gonna need some money to use with that. And Lebron12, I afraid when they coming out people gonna hype again, that make me want it too,lol you know the feeling when people want it make you want it too.

Yeah I know but when they (kb10) coming out I gonna need some money to use with that. And Lebron12, I afraid when they coming out people gonna hype again, that make me want it too,lol you know the feeling when people want it make you want it too.

That my friend is a no no. I have a pair of orion 7s I never wore before because of hype. I admit that. It was terrible but I just started back with the white cement 3s then the playoff 13s came out in Feb of 2011 needless to say with the explosion of my hobby full force I bought them and regretted it ever since. If pics surface on a new model and I don't like it I don't buy into it and neither should you. What's the worst that could happen? Your saving 200 a pop + tax :lol:

Orion 7s had hype? Must have been city wide only. I too think the lebron 12 has a chance to be good tho. I think 9s when I see them. Sorry to derail the kd thread, but hey its still sneaker talk.

Orion 7s had hype? Must have been city wide only. I too think the lebron 12 has a chance to be good tho. I think 9s when I see them. Sorry to derail the kd thread, but hey its still sneaker talk.

Lol not as bad as yezzys or foams at the time but it was like a Pokémon thing :rofl:

I just want to see some sort of graffiti theme since they are going with the subway system.

GG's are a definite pass for me.

I keep looking at the CBTS...and the posite part looks neat. It's not suede obviously...but it has a weird brushed look to it. I dunno...probably still a pass. Got plenty of grey shoes.

Last edited:
My 35ks arrived on Friday finally and they promptly went back. That mismatched color pallet just kills me. If the whole shoe was the orange/mango then I'd totally be down with it but the salmon just ruins it. I'm not opposed to the salmon at all (I've got the KD 6 Elite Gold after all) just not when it's up against a more orange hue.

All that said...I've had every KD model and the 7 is fantastic...especially compared to the fairly stiff 6. A real nice upgrade. Now I gotta get the USAs.

My 35ks arrived on Friday finally and they promptly went back. That mismatched color pallet just kills me. If the whole shoe was the orange/mango then I'd totally be down with it but the salmon just ruins it. I'm not opposed to the salmon at all (I've got the KD 6 Elite Gold after all) just not when it's up against a more orange hue.

All that said...I've had every KD model and the 7 is fantastic...especially compared to the fairly stiff 6. A real nice upgrade. Now I gotta get the USAs.
did u not look at all the diff pics?

USA > 35k but that's my opinion. My reasons are solely based on versatility and wearability. Whether you bought them to sell or nah is none of my biz. I would keep both.

Nah, I wanted both USA's and 35 K Degrees, but after getting both shoes in, I really like the 35 K Degrees better. That plus I have way too many USA color shoes as it is. Wifey gonna kill me when she finds out.

Nah, I wanted both USA's and 35 K Degrees, but after getting both shoes in, I really like the 35 K Degrees better. That plus I have way too many USA color shoes as it is. Wifey gonna kill me when she finds out.

Wow. Cook her a nice meal or buy her something. You'll never have to worry

[quote name="comacoma33"
Wow. Cook her a nice meal or buy her something. You'll never have to worry

Kobe it and buy a huge diamond ring. Then you can get a way with anything!

Last edited:

did u not look at all the diff pics?
Ummm...I bought them the minute they released on Nike.com.  I was traveling last week, so didn't actually open the box till the end of the week.

So no, I didn't look at many pics of the shoe in direct sunlight where it's extremely noticeable.  Indoor or poorly lit make them look almost uniform.

IMO the calm before the storms are gonna be the hottest of this initial run.

I can't wait to see what else is planned though. I'm thinking the easter 5 colors on this shoe would be

I'm not feeling the CBS right about now. The pictures of KD holding all 5 of the first run seems different from the what is releasing. I'm still on board but they iffy out of all of them. Seem like the toe cap had a royal hue to it.

I'm not feeling the CBS right about now. The pictures of KD holding all 5 of the first run seems different from the what is releasing. I'm still on board but they iffy out of all of them. Seem like the toe cap had a royal hue to it.
Not 100% sure but I think those might have been IDs...too different from the CBTS that was shown at the reveal.

Not 100% sure but I think those might have been IDs...too different from the CBTS that was shown at the reveal.

They switched up the toe capped which looked glazed and took out the salmon hits (maybe because of the 35ks)
View media item 1091202If you noticed the red swoosh and the texture on the upper is very close to CBS. Funny how at different angles the secondary color reflects in swoosh like the navy in the USAs and in this picture you can see it in the 35ks
View media item 1091204They could be iDs but I think they retooled the final product
View media item 1091205

Back
Top Bottom