Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Aint feel the KD 7s til I seen them 35ks in person, might have to cop but on discount lol
On the fence about the GGs tho, already got like 3 red based sneakers so I might pass for now and cop down the line

Sick mane!
woooooooooooo these are fuego 
nthat.gif
 next saturday can't get here quick enough

Passed on 35k saw them in person thought they were kinda bland

GGs are just a red shoe shrugs they cool but I got a lot of red kicks

Those easy money are copped, the U colors and a gum bottom? Yeah that's a green light

Has anyone been playing in these outdoors? I need a shoe for hooping outside, and I want a pair of KD VIIs, so this could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Some reviews said they should be decent for outdoor use, but I wanted to know if anyone has experience with how they hold up and perform after a few weeks at least. Thanks for any info.

Has anyone been playing in these outdoors? I need a shoe for hooping outside, and I want a pair of KD VIIs, so this could kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Some reviews said they should be decent for outdoor use, but I wanted to know if anyone has experience with how they hold up and perform after a few weeks at least. Thanks for any info.
for outdoors I'd rather get an xdr outsole on iD

for outdoors I'd rather get an xdr outsole on iD

I thought I've seen people say the XDR outsole doesn't really help much. Have you found them to be more durable? I'd rather not pay the iD markup, but it's worth it if the soles will actually hold up longer.

I thought I've seen people say the XDR outsole doesn't really help much. Have you found them to be more durable? I'd rather not pay the iD markup, but it's worth it if the soles will actually hold up longer.
I've only heard they're somewhat more durable.

I just went back through the thread and have no idea why I was so convinced it was today, set like 4 alarms. Now it's almost noon so I guess I'll nap on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom